If you consider yourself an empathetic and analytical UX writer, used to breathing new life into digital products, then I'm curious to know: what's your vision of a fresh and immersive experience for customers? Don't hold back from dreaming big, let's see if there's space at Trengo for all your ambitions, UX lessons and life lessons to come to fruition. The stage is yours- you would be fully integrated into the product discovery team of a SaaS company with 18,000 users and counting.
Trengo is a fast-growing B2B SaaS start-up that is building the next generation inbox. We make it easy for customer-facing teams to collaborate on conversations via channels such as email, Instagram, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, voice, and live-chat in one shared inbox. With a 1.75M investment from Peak Capital, we are strengthening our position in the Netherlands and accelerating our rapid growth in Europe.
What your job looks like
Let's break down this vision into a little taste of your work at Trengo:
• Caringly and daringly, you use the right words to optimize the user experience across all kinds of touchpoints in the customer journey, from the very moment that the marketing team brings traffic in: website navigation, sales landing pages, app UIs and flows, error messages, push notifications, customer support tutorials, billing and marketing emails, navigational nomenclature, contextual help text, action prompts, microcopy, on-screen instructions and labels. You name it.
• You experiment, so you know what these right words are. You use web analytics and KPIs and A/B test.
• You stand up tall and confident. After all, you are the subject matter expert in human-centered writing. You use data and logic to make content decisions and we are all for it. You, Mike, the UX designer, and Ayden, the head of product are on the same boat.
• You partner up with product marketing, to tailor the brand voice, messaging, and product content.
You distill. You boil down complex SaaS systems into clear and compelling interface copy.
What you are like
Now that you know a bit about us, can you tell us a bit about you? I hope you can identify yourself with some of these:
• You love the tech & product startup/scaleup world just as much as us. It comes with the freedom to innovate and have scarily big impact on others.
• You are proud of your track record: when you write UX copy, you consistently take the weight off the shoulders of your customer support colleagues, because users understand how your product can fulfill their needs.
• You have your own point of view about people's (goldfish) attention in the digital age and have many ideas on how to attract them and stay top of mind.
• You helped improve conversion rates of sales funnels, customer retention rates at key points in the customer lifecycle and rates of desired in-app user behavior.
• You are fluent in both English and Dutch.
• Nice-to-have: track record of non-UX digital writing experience
• Another nice-to-have: familiarity with Sketch, Abstract, Tableau, and online user testing tools like UsabilityHub, UserTesting.com, and Lookback.
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
• Finding yourself in a fast-growing company, where your career can evolve: we're aiming to be 90 people in team Trengo, by the end of the year. 2020 was epic and, best believe it, 2021 is looking bright on our side.
• Free sessions with on-demand psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us.
• A learning budget to feed your curiosity and 2 extra days off for your courses or conferences, if needed.
• For when we're back in the office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together. Also, your expenses for traveling to happy Utrecht will be reimbursed.
• Everything you need to work safely and comfortably from home during the pandemic: 4k screen, MacBook, noise-canceling headphones, desk, chair etc.
Now what? Don’t worry, I understand if you don’t know what to do right now, you like what you read but you still have questions before deciding to move forward. This is why I am here: I am Laura, a kind and inclusive recruiter. Happy to clarify any doubts, so you can make a good decision, whichever that is. If you are not ready to apply yet, ask me via the chatbot. If you are ready, talk to you soon.