Apply for this job
Who is Limepay?
At Limepay, weʼre designing the future of payments.
A complete but ever-evolving payments experience designed for merchants, bringing the best of traditional and emerging (like buy-now-pay-later) payments experiences together under the merchant’s brand. We’re focused on smart, simple, secure and human payments.
Driven by an incredible team boasting experience from the likes of Google, Paypal, Afterpay and Zip Co among others, we’re focused on delivering the next generation of payment platform and the world’s best merchant checkout experience.
After recently securing a major pre-IPO funding round, we’re moving on to the next stage of growth in our journey. Hop on board the Limepay rocket ship and become a part of a rapidly growing force in the future of payments!
Be one of our game changers…
Reporting to the Head of Product, the Senior UX Designer will become an integral part of the Product & Design team that values collaboration on all levels. As a Senior UX Designer, you will work closely with Technology as well as across the design spectrum, from research and strategy to iteration and implementation. You will be responsible for delivering superior creative and innovative products across all digital environments.
In our world of payments innovation and disruption, no day looks the same but it will look a little like this:
*Deliver superior creative and innovative products across all digital environments
*Analyse and conduct market research to evaluate existing products and programs already in the wild
*Create conceptual / visual ideas spanning a variety of integrated areas
*Execute proper and innovative work for both physical and digital products
*Play with multiple platforms and technologies in order to define and implement innovative iterations, and leaps, in the end to end payments experience
Winning in this role looks like...
- Understanding of human centred design and UX practices
- Interest in partnering with other UX designers that specialise in content, strategy, and research on user research, journey maps and user flows
- Understanding of interface and interaction patterns and best practices for various platforms, as well as experience working within a responsive design framework
- Ability to create intent based on customer needs, pitch it to product owners and create connections to business needs
- Comfortable running workshops, pulling together stakeholders and producing documentation
- Ability to work from low fidelity to high fidelity, even when you may not have all the facts or data
- Experience creating prototypes that showcase design concepts and interaction patterns
- Ability to work closely with engineers to implement designs
- Ability to quickly deliver multiple, inventive ideas that are fresh and simple while solving complex customer and business needs
- Confidence in sharing in-progress work with teammates
- Ability to clearly communicate your design decisions with the team and craft elegant presentation and storytelling capabilities
- Understanding and utilisation of Lean and Agile methodologies
- Research the latest technologies, best practices, and online trends to provide recommendations for the team
- Proficiency with Figma
What will we expect you to bring to the table?
* At least 4+ years of professional UX design experience
* Inherent curiosity about how humans think, behave, and interact with technology
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Successful experience working collaboratively with Product and Engineering
* A strong desire to always be learning and tackling new challenges in a fast-paced environment
* In-depth design systems experience
* An appreciation of the entire product development process, from problem-solving and system modelling, through to detailed UI, visual, and interaction design.
* Experience in Fintech UI desirable
* Degree/Masters in design discipline desirable
* Link to previous work
Why join Limepay? What's in it for you?
It's an unprecedented opportunity to join a well funded, innovative Fintech that is still in the early stages and process of rapidly scaling-up and investing for future growth. Opportunities such as this are rare to join a team that is already making waves as one of the fastest growing Fintech's in Australia.
You'll learn how to design and build for scale from your peers and you'll experience first-hand how an entrepreneurial culture can change an industry on a global scale.
We believe in looking after our team and we reward our people with a generous employee equity program and bonus scheme.
We also offer:
* Exposure to a diverse range of complex, challenging projects, accelerating your skills development.
* Unlimited career potential and learning opportunities.
* The opportunity to help us shape and define our culture, based on broad innovation, a disruptive mindset, and straight-talking.
* A flexible, startup working environment with warehouse-style offices near Town Hall.
* Influence - We respect and welcome everyone’s opinion here and actively encourage your input.
This is a rare opportunity for an exceptional individual who has demonstrated success in their career and is now ready to apply their skills in a rapidly growing startup. If you have an entrepreneurial nature, proven track record in risk and operations, coupled with a strong desire to make a positive impact, we’d love to hear from you.
Recruitment agencies we are not looking to engage with you for this role and do not accept unsolicited resumes.