Apply for this job
The Senior UX Designer is someone who has a passion for meeting user needs to delight and engage those users with the HeartFlow experience.
This individual will collaborate closely with company leaders, product owners, user researchers and developers to define the customer-facing touchpoints of our mobile and web products. In this role, the Senior UX Designer will solve entirely new interaction problems for clinicians reviewing 3D coronary data from the HeartFlow Analysis. The individual will take complex medical concepts and make them easily accessible to physicians and their patients.
In a healthcare industry ripe with opportunities for implementing patient oriented, user-centered design, we need your expertise to keep HeartFlow at the front.
- Refine the information architecture for HeartFlow’s existing and future medical products and features.
- Design user experiences to enhance the usability and engagement of HeartFlow’s medical customer base.
- Participate as a member of a cross-functional team responsible for communicating HeartFlow results to patients and clinicians in a simple, easy to interpret form.
- Interpret business requirements, customer feedback, and research outputs such as personas, user stories and usability findings into effective UX/UI designs.
- Develop user workflows, wireframes and motion mockups to effectively communicate interaction design intentions.
- Design and implement online usability studies to gain understanding and collect feedback from our customers.
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications and a mobile UI framework for cross platform development.
- Prototype and demonstrate interactions with interactive design tools.
- Solid understanding of 3D graphics constructs and ability to develop UI’s for 3D scenes.
- Experience in developing multi-platform web and mobile (iOS and Android) based customer experiences.
- Ability to look at a problem from multiple angles before settling on one solution.
- Humility to professionally respond to critique and feedback.
- Experience in presenting user experience designs to customers and company leadership alike to gain understanding and agreement for new designs.
- Ability to work across multiple design disciplines, specifically visual design and usability testing.
- Experience with Xcode, Sketch, InVision, Adobe CC
Educational Requirements & Work Experience:
- BA/BS degree in Design, HCI, CS, or a related field.
- 6+ years’ experience working as a User Experience Designer for web and mobile products in enterprise and/or consumer markets.
- 4+ years’ experience developing with object-oriented programming.
- A portfolio demonstrating relevant design experience.
About HeartFlow, Inc.
HeartFlow, Inc. is a medical technology company redefining the way heart disease is diagnosed and treated. Our non-invasive HeartFlow FFRct Analysis leverages deep learning to create a personalized 3D model of the heart. By using this model, clinicians can better evaluate the impact a blockage has on blood flow and determine the best treatment for patients. Our technology is reflective of our Silicon Valley roots and incorporates decades of scientific evidence with the latest advances in artificial intelligence. The HeartFlow FFRct Analysis is commercially available in the United States, Canada, Europe and Japan. For more information, visit www.heartflow.com.
HeartFlow, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at HeartFlow, including recruitment, hiring, training, relocation, promotion, and termination.
Positions posted for HeartFlow are not intended for or open to third party recruiters / agencies. Submission of any unsolicited resumes for these positions will be considered to be free referrals.