Senior UX Designer
At Inkling, we believe getting an organization’s most critical knowledge to their people should be simple. We know that learning should happen flawlessly, on the job and in the moment. The Inkling modern learning platform brings this vision to life.
Designed for today’s learners and today’s work, we equip some of the world’s most recognized brands to quickly create beautiful content, build structured learning paths, generate meaningful insights, and drive business impact.
The Inkling team is committed to delivering a better learning experience for everyone. If this sounds like a mission you’d like to support, please apply below!
We are looking for a passionate designer who has demonstrated the use of human centered design principles to create and ship new, innovative digital product experiences. You’ll work closely with product and technology partners to gather research and insights into usable and engaging applications though ideation sessions, design sprints and creative collaboration. You will be shaping the next generation of on-the-job learning with a nimble product design team!
- Quickly iterating on multiple design solutions across the internal and external Inkling initiatives.
- Distilling complex inputs of business needs, customer pain-points, and user research findings into discrete problems, and then throwing yourself into finding the most elegant solutions.
- Partner with product management, software engineers and other designers to deliver thoughtful design solutions.
- Ability to self-motivate and consistently deliver to the needs of a rapidly iterating and fast-moving organization.
- Bring a multidisciplinary point of view of product design to the conversation, bringing diversity, inclusion, and belonging from a design point of view.
- You understand the unique challenges of the B2B product development space, and have the patience and tenacity to see things through.
- You have 4+ years of experience in cross-platform product design.
- Experience with designing B2B SaaS products.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- A portfolio showcasing the end-to-end design project, from inception to production.
- Experience designing on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Mobile Web, Desktop etc.)
- A natural communicator that thrives on collaboration with others who enjoys communicating their vision and thought processes.
- You have a proven track record working with cross-functional teams such as product, engineering, and marketing teams.
- Experience working within and updating design systems a plus.
- Prototyping skills a definite plus.
What we offer:
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Catered Lunch and Dinner
- Monthly Wellness Reimbursement
- Monthly Cell Phone and Data Reimbursement
- 401(k) Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Near Public Transportation
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.