WE EXPECT YOU TO WIN:
Everyone at Metova is given the tools and resources they need to succeed at their job. We offer a flexible and positive work environment so you have the autonomy to build amazing software for our customers and add to our team of industry leading visionaries. You will build a compelling and easy to use interface, ensure its maintainability and ease of use, and suggest ways to improve the look and feel of the application. We are lean, which means we reflect on what we learn and use that new knowledge to quickly make better products. Your job is to keep learning, contribute your knowledge back to the rest of the team, and apply what you learn to make Metova and our clients even greater.
Metova's engineering team is looking for a UX Designer to join our growing team.
You are highly motivated, collaborative, and technical, with the passion to help shape the delivery of software products for our customers. You are passionate about UI and interested in helping to shape the future of our product and marketing team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
As a UX Designer, you will design and develop award winning web applications and mobile solutions for global brands. Reporting to the VP of UX and Design you will work with project managers, graphic designers, developers, QA professionals and client teams to deliver the very best technical products and solutions.
- We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer who is able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- The UX Designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing
- The ability and experience to translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by sketching, wireframing, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new functions and features
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design. A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
PORTFOLIO IS REQUIRED
To be considered for this position, candidates will be required to show an online portfolio showcasing their UX and UI work. Portfolios should be links to a personal website, Behance, or Dribbble.
Founded in 2006, Metova has a long history of providing cutting edge technology solutions to clients across a variety of industries. Today, Metova specializes in software and application development for web based solutions, iOS, and Android. Working at Metova allows you to not only provide your strategic and technical expertise to others, but also continued personal development through internal career development curriculum, cross-training programs with fellow employees, and challenging projects solving real-world issues. We are a growing company looking for thought leaders who want to revolutionize industries to join our team.
We offer a work environment that also works for you through remote teams, flexible schedules, open PTO policy, and a flat organization that embraces the diverse backgrounds and skill sets across our teams to continue to drive Metova forward on our path to success. We offer a competitive salary, dental, vision, and health plans, and a matching 401(k) program.
Metova, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer