Senior UX Designer
The future of mobility is electric. In the transition towards sustainable transportation, electric vehicles play an important role in merging the mobility and the energy landscapes.
Everon is a global Platform-as-a-Service charging management solution designed for all eMobility needs worldwide. We offer a best-in-class platform that enables Charge Point Operators and eMobility Service Providers to run competitive and sustainable businesses, empowering them to enhance their customers’ electric vehicle charging experience via advanced data-driven services. From custom billing plans to user management – Everon is designed to fit any of our clients’ needs and business models, today and in the future.
As a Senior UX Designer, you’ll be part of the Design team. We encourage open collaboration, constructive design review and knowledge sharing. We like to think of ourselves as a bunch of happy creative people who have a passion for building cool products which contribute to a zero-emission future. Quality, consistency and usability have become our foundation as a team. Check out our design system: design.everon.io to get a glimpse into what we are doing.
In your daily life, you will be working in close collaboration with a fast-paced team of designers, product owners and developers to bring to life solutions which will contribute to the adoption of the electrical vehicles. You will have the opportunity to own projects and make an impact on our entire product portfolio.
- Plan and execute research
- Use data and insights to scope, ideate and support decisions together with the product owner and architect
- Create deliverables such as user flows, wireframes, user journeys, mockups, competitive analysis reports
- Pair with the UI designer to deliver a world class design & user experience
- Define design success metrics for the solution delivered: measure & learn
- Get buy in from your stakeholders on the proposed solutions
- Apply design thinking to API building
- Share your knowledge & best practices with the rest of the design team
- Work together with the other senior designers to create a Design Vision
- Contribute to the creation of our design system by designing user-friendly, future-proof components and design patterns
Experience we expect you’ll bring:
- At least 5+ years working as a (Senior) UX Designer
- At least 3+ years of relevant working experience with SaaS & PaaS products proven by an amazing portfolio
- Excellent understanding of the design thinking methodology and experience in applying it in your day to day work (bonus if you have applied it to designing APIs)
- Comfortable with a high degree of uncertainty: you can make order out of chaos
- Experience in building and using design systems
- Experience with data-driven design
- Excellent understanding of the usability heuristics
- Act as a true advocate to design best practices and feel comfortable challenging others to get the desired results
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- Great presentation skills
- Great negotiation skills
- Great stakeholder management skills
- Independent and proactive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (Dutch is not a requirement)
Our offer to you:
In addition to collaborating with a dynamic group of top industry and subject matter experts, we will provide you a competitive salary and the following benefits: option to work from home partially, high-end laptop + related equipment, contribution to private pension fund, discounted health insurance, 25 days holiday (unpaid leave possible) and home-office travel compensation.
Our well-connected modern offices (Rotterdam City Centre – with a fantastic view of the Erasmus bridge; Amsterdam Oud-Zuid in a super sustainable building) always have free fruit and great coffee available. We will actively encourage your growth in the business and will support you (mentoring, training budgets) to realize your goals whilst you make your mark on this evolving industry.
We’re building a team of problem solvers and makers. People with a proactive attitude and the drive to change the future of mobility. From developers to designers, managers and specialists; our office welcomes professionals from different backgrounds and values diversity as a strength. We currently have over 140 people working with us from 33 different nationalities. Together we make a global platform, powered by data-driven services.
Are you ready to join our mission? Build a platform, cut emissions, change the future.