Aklamio is looking for a Front End Designer who is fluent in front end design integration and possesses UX/UI core skills to work on integration of our products, follow partners' brand principles and generate assets on the go if needed.
Part of the Design chapter, from a craft point of view, you will join our growing Partners Operations team to get our product delivery to the next level.
- Flexibility: home office policy and flexible working hours
- Balance: 28 days of vacation and a gym subscription to take care of yourself
- Challenge: an international and fast-growing company that develops with you
- Yearly training budget to reach new heights!
- Belonging: scheduled breakfasts, shuffle lunch, team events - Team building is fundamental for us
- Drive the UX/UI design skills within the Partners Operations team
- Create, enhance and maintain our partner’s portals (aklamio’s main product) using a mix of CMS and front end design skills
- While being part of the design chapter, you will be part of a cross functional team working with our Partners Operations team, line reporting to the Head of Sales & Implementation on a daily basis.
- Working closely with the product team, through iterative and constructive feedback sessions to ensure a clear communication (needs vs wants) that will improve our existing product
- Hands on expertise of HTML, CSS and JS
- UX/UI knowledge and proven craft, building digital experiences
- Design tools such as Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch are expected
- 2+ years of experience minimum
- You are comfortable using CMS (knowledge of Contentful is a huge plus)
- Our partners are diverse, and their brands vary grandly, therefore you need to be comfortable following corporate identities
- You can juggle multiple projects as a team or on your own if needed
- Previous experience in ad tech or software products is advantageous
- You’re fluent in English (additional languages are always appreciated)
- You’re familiar with Agile methodology, SCRUM and Kanban (JIRA is a plus)