User Experience Designer
Uberflip is a marketing technology company with 140+ employees founded in Toronto, Canada in 2012. Our content experience platform empowers marketing and sales to create engaging, relevant content destinations quickly for every campaign, audience, and stage of the customer journey. Marketing teams use our platform to scale how they incorporate content into every touchpoint and remove friction from the customer journey by surfacing the right content at the right time.
We're on the search for a UX Designer!
Our Design team is looking for a results-oriented design practitioner to join our Product Design team to evolve our experiences, contributing to raising the bar on our best-in-class platform. In this role, you will drive and be responsible for the workflow, interface, design and usability of Uberflip's products.
What you will be doing:
- Work collaboratively with Design team, Product Managers and our Engineering team to bring concepts to life, communicating design ideas, user flows and UX requirements
- Design thoughtful, detailed and compelling wireframes, prototypes and UI specifications
- Work with design systems and inform best practices for improving components, patterns and design guidelines
- LUV (Listen, Understand, Value) our users; get feedback, conduct research and user testing to understand how users interact with our product and what their needs are
- Create innovative end-to-end user experiences and solutions that add value and create consistency in the platform
- Recommend new, creative ways to make our tools easy to use and intuitive for our users
- Act as our subject matter expert on UX; contribute to maturing our UX design practices and guidelines within the company
We want to talk to you if you:
- Have accumulated 3-5+ years in User Experience and User Interface Design or equivalent experience designing software applications for enterprise, commercial desktop or web-based products (it's a plus if you've worked on a SaaS or enterprise software product)
- Are excited to contribute to building the overall product experience and have experience balancing multiple projects
- Take a user-centric approach to problem-solving, talking to customers, user testing and responding to feedback
- Are fluent in your knowledge and use of design tools like Sketch or Figma and wireframing tools like Balsamiq
- Have experience with user interface design libraries and design systems; attention to detail and an expert eye for visual consistency and hierarchy
- Have an outstanding portfolio of interactive designs and detailed wireframes
- Are passionate about Design Thinking and innovation, and love keeping a pulse on what's new/now/next in digital trends
- Have a good understanding and knowledge of HTML5 and CSS
What you will love about us:
- Great Company Culture
- Inclusive and Collaborative work environment
- Competitive Health Benefits for you and your family starting day one
- Wellness Programs including company paid counselling
- Flexible Working Hours OR Remote work flexibility
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Additional Paid L.U.V and Wellness Days
- Parental Leave Top Up Program
- Learning Credits to put towards your professional development
- (Virtual) Regular Standups, Demos, and Socials to keep us aligned and connected
- And so much more!
Uberflip is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive and diverse we are, the better our work will be. If you're smart and great at what you do, come as you are.