HappyFresh wants you (if you convince us you should be our UX Writer!)
HappyFresh is the leading grocery shopping app in South East Asia. We are present in multiple cities across Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand.
You know the difference between “your” and “you’re” and even the difference between “its” and “it’s”.
You’re passionate about using the right words at the right time, and you’ve never said the sentence “I’m speechless”.
Your idea of a funny joke is a modal about canceling a subscription with two CTAs: “cancel” and “cancel”.
You are fluent in both Bahasa Indonesia and English.
You’re passionate about users and know that there is a perfect word for any situation.
You are willing to invest the right amount of time to learn from the best in class to help us bring HappyFresh to the next level.
Below, the boring (but important!) stuff.
- Gather and evaluate content requirements & strategy in collaboration with Product Managers, UX Researchers, UX Designers, and Stakeholders.
- Craft intuitive, user-centered, and concise texts to meet project goals and guide users throughout the interface. Test and iterate content, also prepare it for localization.
- Deliver and evolve on-brand tone and voice, as well as cohesive experience across the entire HappyFresh product catalogue.
- Maintain tone and voice guidelines & documentation
- Collaborate daily with a diverse set of specialists.
- Have an excellent UX writing portfolio.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in writing and editing content for web and mobile products.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have critical and creative thinking.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Passionate about creating the best experience for users.
- Have a growth mindset and continuous self-improvement spirit.
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers