Senior UX Researcher
Who we are
Stavvy is transforming how business is conducted remotely by making complex legal and financial transactions easier, safer, and more accessible to all. Whether we are working to enable title companies to facilitate remote closings in a safe way, better connecting lenders with the businesses they use during the home buying process, or building the next set of tools for the platform, Staviators (our employees) are disruptors at heart. Our team is constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to simplify life's defining moments. If you want to help power the paperless revolution, join us at Stavvy!
Who you are
You are a self-motivated and passionate Senior UX Researcher - you thrive when you get to balance your inquisitive nature with your love for autonomy. You’re a strong communicator with deep empathy and are driven to understand and improve user experience. You have a strong understanding of UX principles and standard methodologies, including: usability testing, field research, knowledge elicitation techniques, and mastery of qualitative and quantitative methods. Collaborative and team-oriented, you enjoy partnering with Product & Design to translate user requirements into an actionable design vision grounded in research findings. You have 3+ years of proven experience in conducting both qualitative and quantitative user research across all stages of the process (scoping, recruiting, data gathering, analyzing, presenting) and with providing strategic advice. We’d be super impressed if you have experience in A/B testing light copywriting experience.
What the role is
In the Senior UX Researcher role, you will play an integral role in helping us to identify and understand the behaviors and needs of our end users. You’ll be tasked with conducting high-value UX research throughout the product development process, as well as translating the research insights into meaningful recommendations to provide strategic guidance to leadership in answering some of our most pressing questions. As the first Senior UX Researcher at Stavvy, you’ll be uniquely positioned to help us define the future of UX at Stavvy. You’ll also have an immediate impact in our team by driving user-centered strategy and decision-making.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with the product team to identify areas of confidence and risk in the roadmap and craft a plan to address them
- Scope, plan and conduct UX research using your deep and broad research toolkit to craft multi-method approaches to inform solutions
- Recruit, screen, and schedule participants matching our personas using internal contacts, customer relationships, social media, and local events
- Communicate research insights and create a shared understanding of user needs across the team to drive user-centered strategy and decision-making
- Provide strategic guidance to the leadership team using research insights
- Build out the UX researcher design process at Stavvy, including user design testing, and establishing best practices for UX research
Before submitting your application, please ensure you are including a link to your portfolio on your resume as well as within the "Portfolio URL" section of the application.