Lead UX Designer
Lead UX Designer, Multi-Cloud
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
You are a trailblazer among your peers and regarded as a User Experience expert. You are not scared by highly-nested workflows, complex concepts, and deep interaction models: your mind and craft is like a scalpel, and it can cut through these tangled realities and create experiences that will get an Enterprise user up and running in a matter of minutes, not hours or days.
You don't wait for the information and insights to come to you - you go out and get them. You are a proud geek that has earned the respect of every engineer you have worked with. But most importantly, you are fun to work with and bring a sense of humor to the toughest of challenges while working alongside peers who, like you, are unconstrained by the status quo.
- No day is ever the same at LiveRamp, but the responsibilities of your day-to-day job would include the following:
- Own the development of the UX strategy, user journeys, and forward-looking user experiences across a variety of SaaS data management projects and multi-could projects
- Communicate the UX strategy and vision to both leadership and feature teams to help drive and evangelize LiveRamp’s multi-cloud strategy
- Craft beautiful and efficient design artifacts of all sorts (user flows, interactive prototypes, site architectures, wireframes, data visualizations, etc.) that are engaging to product leaders, actionable to engineers, and deliver flawless experiences to our users.
- Make strategic design decisions related to existing and new products and experiences, and be able to back those decisions up with a narrative at the intersections of user needs and business outcomes.
- Partner with user research, and then utilize those insights and your expert storytelling skills to help product leaders and engineering teams work together to deliver outstanding user experiences and business outcomes.
- Engage product leaders to identify, scope, and prioritize design, Ux research, and documentation needs and activities.
- Contribute to the maturation of our design system, design practices, agile methodology, and culture as we scale the human-centered design practice at LiveRamp.
- You will communicate insights to both leadership and feature teams to help drive analytics strategy and create experiences that customers need and love
Your team will:
Create the next generation of federated data collaboration tools.
- Technical background, specifically with respect to data management, advanced analytics & data science
- Familiarity with the UI and UX of data analyst tools and libraries
- Familiarity with privacy preserving technologies like differential privacy and data masking
- Experience designing data visualizations and knowledge of best practice and theory in this area
- Proficiency in UX design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Invision, Abstract)
- An excellent online portfolio showcasing design artifacts, design processes with strong design acumen and articulate storytelling. Candidates will not be considered without a portfolio.
- You have experience and the ability to resolve and remove roadblocks and help teams deliver on outcomes, avoid churn, and strengthen relationships between individuals and teams.
- Experience with advanced analytics tools/frameworks
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- 10+ years of design experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Product Design, Web Design, Graphic Design, Architecture, Cognitive Psychology or related field
- (Bonus) Master degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Product Design, Web Design, Graphic Design, Architecture, Cognitive Psychology or related field
- Technical background that includes writing some simple code (e.g. SQL or REGEX)
- Comfortable undertaking data analysis to inform design decisions in R/python or other languages
- Knowledge and understanding of notebook type web-based interfaces that contains runnable code, visualizations, and narrative text
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: work from your home office
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.