Senior Product Designer
The team is primarily based in San Francisco, CA. However, we will consider any candidate in the United States, and due to Covid-19, it will be remote until further notice.
Please include URL for an online portfolio in addition to your resume.
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, user interface designer, or similar role
- Ideally, you can:
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Use a variety of methods including creation of wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, UI specifications, and models to communicate design thinking to senior leadership, engineering, and product partners at every phase of product development
- Present concepts, help facilitate ideation sessions, and run workshops with internal teams.
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers and product managers quickly and efficiently
- Collaborate easily with many other players and stakeholders
- Work with the user researchers to gather feedback throughout the design process in order to iterate on and improve experiences
- Contribute to and utilize user personas through research and data
- Define interaction models for a new application and evaluate their success
- Keep up with competitor products and industry trends
- Take complicated workflows and make them elegant.
- See the long-term vision and the immediate needs at the same time — and know when to switch lenses to focus on one or the other
- Keep up with the latest thinking on UX/UI and are ready to apply them to your work
- Ideally, you are:
- A systems-oriented thinker
- A supreme problem solver
- Incredibly organized
- Able to work autonomously as well as on a close-knit team
- Excited about the intellectual challenge of simplifying highly technical problems in elegantly simple ways
- Operating at a high level of emotional intelligence
- Looking for a fun, highly engaged team to collaborate with, contribute to and learn from
- Extra points:
- Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Experience taking disparate, complex ideas and synthesizing to create harmonious solutions
- Knowledge of the Title and Escrow industry
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.