Senior UX Designer
We make it strangely simple for businesses to talk to clients, customers and colleagues, wherever they are. This is global communication redefined, free from the tyranny of PSTN lines.
At Voxbone, now part of Bandwidth, we’re connecting businesses across the world with our enterprise voice communications platform. We’re looking for a Senior UX Designer to come and join us to design world class web applications and experiences for our customers.
Voxbone and Bandwidth live for innovation! We’re building products for software companies and their developers. That’s why we’re looking for a UX Designer to work along with a team of top-notch experts to create world-class experiences for our customers. You must be passionate about user interface design and yearn to create delightful experiences for our users and developer audiences. You’ll analyze processes, quantitative data, and customer feedback to design real-world software and website interfaces (wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups).
Based in the London office, close to Liverpool Street, the UX team is a relatively new team across the company so lots of exciting challenges, autonomy and fault finding exist within this role. We are looking for people ready to be innovate, to challenge to spot improvements and fix them, whilst working collaboratively with other departments across the globe.
To Bring the Win
1. Guide, manage, analyze, and report on user-centered design research and usability testing
2. Build a UX vision and roadmap with UX management and product management teams
3. Establish systems for monitoring user data and publish insightful analysis regularly
4. Execute designs from discovery and workflow mapping to high-fidelity mockups and prototypes
5. Design product features and workflows
6. Gather and evaluate requirements in collaboration with product managers and developers
7. Work closely with product managers and developers to build real products
8. Present concepts and design decisions to product managers and developers
9. Plan, establish and evaluate UX/UI patterns and components
10. Ensure usability of interfaces and other web properties through implementation of our shared components library
Let’s Break it Down
You’ll work in an agile manner with daily stand ups focusing on designs, experiences and work with a talented group of people who are passionate about UX design and User interfaces.
The UX team is a relatively new team across the business so scope exists for people to have a high degree of autonomy, to find issues and to fix them whilst working in an agile manner. If you have a passion for UX, can give and accept feeback and have a passion for trying new things we’d love to hear from you.
You'll have 5 to 10 years of experience across UX design and ideally have a depth of experience across multiple domains such as banking, IT, Telco.
We’d really love to see examples of your work too, so if this role appeals then apply below.
Sound good? We’re offering…
- A fantastic working environment from our bright and modern office in Spitalfields, London
- Competitive salary and perks
- Frequent social events and company goodies
- Free healthy snacks and drinks including fancy coffee for caffeine addicts
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Work laptop and mobile phone including monthly plan
Because We care...
Voxbone is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to bolster diversity & inclusion in our workplace and wherever our employees are based. Any individuals seeking employment at Voxbone are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.