Templafy is a successful fast-growing SaaS company with global operations. We are passionate about improving document creation processes and workflows and are continually advancing our product to best benefit our customers. We are first-to-market in our space and have established a leading reputation with a growing customer base of global enterprises. Our innovation and unique product has raised over $60 million in funding from Insight Venture Partners and Dawn Capital, and our recent acquisitions have included the companies iWRITER and Napp.
We have offices in Copenhagen, Eindhoven, Berlin, New York, London, and Sydney. We are growing fast, with an international team of over 300 colleagues who represent more than 50 different nationalities. Templafy is an exciting, ever-growing and enthusiastic workplace where every day presents new opportunities.
Reporting to the Head of Product Design, Product Designers establish a world-class user experience by utilizing user-centered design methodologies. You can read/watch more about it here: Product team – UX/UI illustrated by Hive incl. video.
Key responsibilities for the Product Designer:
- Translate more or less abstract concepts into elegant user interfaces.
- Partner with Product Owners, UX researchers, and Engineers in developing prototypes for
user tests and design iteration.
- Demonstrate desired UI behavior of to-be-implemented features.
- Partner with Engineering in quality assurance of implemented interface.
- Add to - adjust - and maintain our design system and component library.
- 2+ years of design experience in a startup, product department, digital agency, or the likes.
- High expertise in visual design software, e.g. Figma.
- A portfolio demonstrating great user-experience design and a good eye for UI design.
- An understanding of user-centered design and how to create intuitive interfaces that people
- A passion for working with complex UX systems that can seem overwhelming at first but
will result in great impact.
- An understanding of the work that goes on in Engineering and the ability to follow the
process from design concepts, to hand-off, to quality assurance.
- Willingness to share work-in-progress and collaborate on ongoing design concepts.
- Curiosity and willingness to ask and answer tough questions.
Templafy is a workplace of belongingness. To us this means that you have a voice, you dare to speak up, and your voice is heard. We focus on offering an environment that allows all employees to feel that they belong regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or other status.