Notation Creative Consulting AG
We are Notation, and our story is extraordinary. For ten years, we acted as the exclusive Brand & Design Management Team of Sennheiser, one of the most renowned audio brands.
As part of a reorganization, Notation was born and will serve Sennheiser with great enthusiasm as an independent brand and design partner in the future. Next to Sennheiser, we are already building partnerships with internationally relevant brands that will lead to many exciting opportunities in the years to come.
Our interdisciplinary team of strategists, brand-, retail-, and product-designers knows that holistic, inspiring, and moving brand experiences trigger enthusiasm, make a difference, and ultimately lead to success. This belief, plus the experience of implementing brand and design strategically and successfully in global companies, drives us and makes us unique.
Who you are
You share our great enthusiasm for the power of brand and design. You move through the world with open eyes and ears and have a keen sense of observation. You find it easy to simplify complex topics, and you also attach great importance to detailed work and evaluate it constructively. You feel at home in the digital world. A little bit of hectic does not get you out of your element so quickly. You work in an organized and efficient manner, managing projects in a structured way. You enjoy collaborating with different design disciplines.
What we are looking for
You are currently studying at university or have already completed your studies in the field of interaction design, design management, visual communication or industrial design and would now like to gain practical experience.
What you can expect
You can expect an active role in Notations newly formed product design team. You will be part of a professional working environment for 6 months and will have the opportunity to work on exciting design projects for international brands.
- You are currently enrolled in - or you recently graduated from a Bachelor of Arts Program.
- You are proficient in using Adobe creative suite, Figma, Sketch and you know how to structure and apply a project according to a design process.
- You are interested in what users really need by planning and conducting research and testing.
- You combine UX thinking with design execution, to produce meaningful, easy to use, and engaging interfaces and experiences.
- You have solid understanding of interaction design principles and patterns.
- You would like to collaborate with the rest of the design team to evolve and refine our design processes, ensuring visual cohesion and engineering efficiency across all user touchpoints.
- You are fluent in English.
- Flexible working hours
- An inspiring, dynamic and international work envoronment
- Team culture is based on mutual respect and recognition - everyone has a voice.
- Exceptional insurance benefits
- Beautiful office space near the Binz areal in Zurich
Please apply with a motivational letter, cv and with a portfolio and send it to email@example.com