What will you be doing at SwingDev?
As a UI/UX Designer, your main duty will be bringing new products to life. You will be working with clients from Silicon Valley and other US tech hubs. Most of our design projects come through our well-known partners, such as Sequoia, Y Combinator, GV, and other VCs. This means we get to design powerful SaaS solutions for startups that are out there to make a change.
You'll be joining a team of four skilled, smart, fun, and friendly designers. Each designer on our team has their area of expertise. Together we combine our skills in leading workshops, doing in-depth research, creating UI designs, branding, and illustrations, topped with animations and coding. We're looking to expand our team, since we're getting bigger projects. Joining as the designer, you'll get the chance to work for awesome clients while also having dedicated time to educate yourself and grow as a designer.
What skills do we look for?
- 2+ years of proven commercial experience as a designer,
- Strong portfolio showcasing a thorough design process,
- A good understanding of the design processes and how to apply them,
- Knowledge of UX principles,
- Easily able to communicate design concepts through sketches and lo-/hi-fi solutions,
- Strong command of written and spoken English,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills,
- Experience working directly with clients.
What's in it for you?
- Working with US-based startups,
- Non-corporate work environment where you are given a lot of freedom,
- Custom career plan with growth opportunities,
- Experienced design team & managerial support,
- Working with a team of 3 cool and experienced designers,
- Easy-going atmosphere that values jokes,
- Flexible working hours,
- Form of employment of your choosing,
- Gear with Apple logo and and an additional monitor,
- Fantastic loft style office in downtown Warsaw,
- Chill room, table football, Playstation, free snacks, and freshly made ice-cream,
- Possibility to work from home when you want,
- Private medical care, MultiSport, concierge service, reimbursement for courses, conferences and language courses.