Our Client is conquering the market of mobile and browser games! With 30 million users worldwide every month and 200+ games under their belt, they are breaking records of popularity in Apple and Google Play Stores. Due to the development of new products they are looking for an ambitious person who is interested to join their team!
- Information organization, prioritization, and navigation flow;
- Market and competitors benchmarking and extract key insights that apply to UI/UX;
- Research and propose artistic UI styles according to the project’s genre and audience of the game you work on;
- Producing prototypes and flows for new features and iterate on them fast based on collected feedback and data;
- UI asset production and integration
- At least 2 years of experience as a UI artists or designer;
- Shipped title experience (mobile free-to-play game);
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop. Adobe XD, After Effects, or equivalent tools;
- Ability to work as a part of a team, sharing ideas and provide help to grow the project;
- Knowledge and interest in creating games;
- Good communication skills with team members.
- English at an intermediate level.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in UX Research;
- Drawing and/or Digital Art skills.
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- Attractive remuneration based on experience and skills;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility to partly work from home (home office after trial period);
- Company trips and gatherings,
- Private medical care and sports card;
- Pizza and fresh fruit in the office.
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: email@example.com
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.