Posted 1 year ago
Apply for this job
**Immediate Contract Consulting Opportunity**
Total Brain is a Neuro Health/Tech, neuroscience-based mental health and wellness company. We leverage digital technology, science, and biometrics to help individuals monitor and support their brain and mental health with our SaaS-based platform.
We are seeking a seasoned & talented "UX/Product Designer" who will focus on Mobile/Responsive Web design, to immediately join our high-performing design team for a 3-month contract consulting position, with possible extension:
- Start Date: Immediate
- Duration: 3-months+
- Location: 100% remote
You will design products that help people measure, track, improve and self-manage their mental health and your impact will be felt immediately!
Our values define our culture:
- Compassion: we deeply understand and help every stakeholder on every project.
- Passion: we are 100% present, 100% of the time.
- Dispassion: we let go of what we can’t control and we make time to create energy for ourselves
What You’ll Do:
- You will work on our mobile and web projects aimed to improve people’s lives in a profound way. You will create meaningful, inspiring, and great-looking experiences for our customers.
- Conceptualize design projects from initial sketches to delivery, while maintaining brand consistency throughout all products and devices.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and scientists to understand and translate functional requirements into easy-to-use and thoughtful designs.
- Communicate the design intent at various stages of the process with wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, mockups, and prototypes.
- Create all the design assets necessary to develop the final product. Design original pieces, including data visualizations, animations, and iconography.
- Contribute and lead our Design System, maintaining detailed user-interface specifications and mobile/web design patterns.
What You’ll Need
- 3-5 years of experience as a product designer, UI/UX designer or similar role.
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centered mobile/web responsive design solutions.
- Expertise in responsive web design, fluency in major mobile operating systems, as well as working knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- A great eye for typography, visual design, color, and layout.
- Experience prototyping with Framer is a plus.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.