UX Research Lead
Sporttrade is a venture-backed fintech company disrupting the $10b sports betting industry. We are a sports betting exchange with a mission to elevate the sports betting industry by bringing innovation, liquidity, transparency and protection to customers.
At Sporttrade, we lift others up by valuing and encouraging positivity, empathy, and respect toward all stakeholders. We are curious, iterative, and innovative. We are unafraid to fail, and we support each other as we tackle and overcome rewarding challenges.
We are seeking a UX Research Lead to help establish and shape our research practice at Sporttrade. As a member of our design team you will play a major role in defining and driving the future of our products.
These responsibilities include inspiring change by defining research initiatives, delivering oral and written presentations, and contributing to the development of future strategic research and design decisions.
You should have experience creating and monitoring major research efforts, including the creation of customer feedback loops, be able to leverage both qualitative and quantitative research, generative and evaluative research, and surface invaluable insights to influence next steps and key decisions.
If you love solving problems through a collaborative research and design process—and can communicate those ideas clearly—this is the place for you.
- Work with the design and product leaders to help define our core metrics that we should be tracking to improve our product
- Establish and continually evaluate a robust set of research tools and vendors
- Lead in the creation of our research principles
- Help define user archetypes, personas and the Jobs-to-be-done of our customer
- Create and manage user cohorts
- Develop the processes our research team will adhere to in order to understand evolving user needs by creating clearly defined research goals and strategy, and employing qualitative/quantitative and generative/evaluative efforts
- Establish a customer feedback loop
- Create and present research readouts
- Create user flows, wireframes, and prototypes for new product features
- 4+ years in a lead research role
- Existing experience in trading or sports betting a plus, but you must want to dive headfirst into this industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Not afraid to fail
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits with 100% Employee Medical premium contribution, and 99% Employee Dental and Vision premium contribution
- Equity Options
- Unlimited Vacation
Diverse workforces create the best companies, and we at Sporttrade are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates the uniqueness and contributions of each individual. Sporttrade is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.