A BIT ABOUT US
Class is an ASX-listed, award winning SMSF Administration and Wealth Accounting software business. Our purpose is to make processing and data connection painless. We reimagine solutions through the smart application of technology, and our vision is to ensure a more simple, automated world for our customers so they will love it!
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built so far (not to mention humbled to be recognized as the Accounting Innovator of the year for 2018 & 2019 and Software Services Innovator of the Year for 2019). Our people are Class's biggest competitive advantage and we’ll continue investing in our “Class mates” and be a people-first culture.
We're looking to bring on board a Product Designer with a hybrid UX and UI skillset, as well as UX research experience. This role is designed to work with our Senior UX Designer to understand the needs of our customers and optimise the design and user experience of our multi-product SaaS suite.
This is a permanent role and we can accommodate full-time or part-time hours, depending on your experience levels. The role is based in Sydney CBD, we are currently working in a hybrid environment (2 days in the office and 3 days work from anywhere).
- Report to our Senior UX Designer within the Product team, and collaborate with our developers, BAs and testers as part of an agile delivery team
- Be the UI guru at Class, streamlining user interface across our product suite (from our existing product base through to our newly acquired products)
- Provide UX support for user testing, prototypes, wireframes, designs
- Be involved in discovery activities and creative initiatives
- Maintain and organise accessible and sustainable UI Component libraries
- Share your knowledge, insights, learnings and reflections to help build the design capability at Class.
Our ideal candidate possesses:
- A blend of UX and UI experience, as well as a UX research skillset
- An understanding of the principles of HTML and CSS
- Experience with design systems (preferably Figma, Sketch or InVision)
- Expertise in the Adobe Creative suite
- A drive to succeed autonomously
- An excellent eye for detail and strong communication skills.
THE CLASS STORY
Class is heavily focused on technology innovation, attracting the best talent and delivering on our Reimagination strategy. We are in an exciting growth phase, and this opportunity will truly make an impact as we evolve into a world class organisation!
- Wellbeing initiatives such as health checks, meditation and mental health webinars
- A consultation on your finances with a trusted partner, and a discounted financial advisory service
- Enjoy choice and flex on how/when you work
- Access to free counselling via our Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted health insurance and gym membership
- Take more holidays via purchased leave
- Give back with our charity partner, Solar Buddy
- Grow and learn through our Innovation Labs, external speaker series, and internal MasterCLASS events!
Follow us on socials:
"We Are Reimagineers. Transforming Technology. Delivering with Heart."
*As part of our process, a police check will be conducted on all successful candidates*
“We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant”