Templafy is pioneering the content enablement category and defining the future of work by helping companies worldwide accelerate the business performance of content. Our platform allows companies to align workforces and effortlessly govern content while supporting teams and employees as they create on-brand, high-performing business content – like documents, presentations, and emails, faster. Templafy supports over 2.8M users and enables over 600 enterprise customers such as KPMG, IKEA, and BDO.
Founded in Copenhagen, Denmark, in 2014, Templafy's success is built by our 60+ employee nationalities found at offices in New York, Copenhagen, London, Berlin, Eindhoven, and Sydney. We believe when people feel they belong, have a voice, and feel heard, they are happier and perform better, and that way, everyone wins. Our innovation, diversity, and unique product have raised over $125 million in funding from Insight Venture Partners, Dawn Capital, and Blue Cloud Ventures. The future of work relies on content enabled by Templafy.
Reporting to the Head of Product Design, Product Designers establish a world-class user experience by utilizing user-centered design methodologies. You can read/watch more about it here: Product team – UX/UI illustrated by Hive incl. video.
Key responsibilities for the Product Designer:
- Translate more or less abstract concepts into elegant user interfaces.
- Partner with Product Owners, UX researchers, and Engineers in developing prototypes for
user tests and design iteration.
- Demonstrate desired UI behavior of to-be-implemented features.
- Partner with Engineering in quality assurance of implemented interface.
- Add to - adjust - and maintain our design system and component library.
- 2+ years of design experience in a startup, product department, digital agency, or the likes.
- High expertise in visual design software, e.g. Figma.
- A portfolio demonstrating great user-experience design and a good eye for UI design.
- An understanding of user-centered design and how to create intuitive interfaces that people
- A passion for working with complex UX systems that can seem overwhelming at first but
will result in great impact.
- An understanding of the work that goes on in Engineering and the ability to follow the
process from design concepts, to hand-off, to quality assurance.
- Willingness to share work-in-progress and collaborate on ongoing design concepts.
- Curiosity and willingness to ask and answer tough questions.
Templafy is a workplace of belongingness. To us this means that you have a voice, you dare to speak up, and your voice is heard. We focus on offering an environment that allows all employees to feel that they belong regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or other status.