Thinkingbox is an interactive production studio. We're equal parts craft and curiosity. With offices in Los Angeles, New York, Salt Lake City, Toronto and Vancouver, Portland you'll be joining a truly diverse, international and supremely talented group of people who craft campaigns and provide solutions for a wide variety of clients.
Thinkingbox is searching for a Product Designer to join our growing team. We are looking for someone who has awards on their portfolio and is very comfortable working on anything from high profile, multimedia experiential activations, to microsites and larger platform dot.coms.
You will offer production knowledge and design skills, turn creative connections into living breathing projects, present and design solutions for clients, and oversee project design all the way through execution while managing the design and production team. This role will require hands-on work with concept, design and asset creation.
- Define the look and feel for a variety of projects
- Collaborate with our team to create wireframes and prototypes
- Lead developing interactive design elements and solutions
- Contribute ideas and on-trend, design pixel perfect artwork and assets from mood boards through to final delivery
- Develop components and wires from product requirement documentation
- Lead creating design documentation
- Collaborate and brainstorm with designers and development team
- Estimating the time required to complete tasks
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to supervisors and product managers
- 2+ yrs experience
- Diploma or degree in design
- Knowledge of digital design
- Knowledge of UI/UX and UX process and SaaS product design
- Ability to take direction and critique
- Must have a keen eye for detail
- Strong conceptual thinking
- Understanding of interaction affordances and rules
- Interest in emerging technologies and design trends
- Ability to collaborate with a team and also work autonomously
- Proficiency in Figma
At Thinkingbox, we celebrate diversity both in our work and our people. We simply look for great talent and are dedicated to building a workplace where everyone feels valued and part of the Thinkingbox family.
Thank you for taking the time to apply for this opportunity. Please include your resume and links to your online portfolio with your application. Unfortunately, due to the number of applications, we receive we are not able to contact everyone who applies. However, all applications are stored in our talent database and will be considered for future opportunities.