VRAI is one of the fastest growing digital-first direct-to-consumer brands. Modernizing diamond jewelry through exclusive use of sustainably created diamonds, VRAI has innovation, craftsmanship, and sustainability at the core of its products and values. A global business, VRAI has offices in Los Angeles, Shanghai, Copenhagen, and Dubai.
The UI/UX Designer will work closely with the Ecomm and Dev teams to create engaging digital experiences that drive value for our customers and optimize site conversion. In this role you will develop responsive web designs with a focus on customer journey and impactful UX strategies that support the larger brand and marketing strategies.
- Select, develop and prepare assets for website based on new product launches, campaigns, seasonal updates, etc
- Work closely with Ecomm manager to simplify and distill user experience to establish intuitive and sophisticated UI across site
- Design, develop and update web pages and corresponding assets across platforms with a mobile-first approach
- Work closely with Art & Marketing teams to ensure a cohesive experience for the customer across all channels
- Provide detailed, fully flushed out designs to developers, working closely with them to see design through to deployment
- Demonstrated effectiveness with, and understanding of, typography and visual communication
- Ability to think through, plan, and design for the complete customer journey. Must be able to take both a holistic approach as well as execute the details for each step along the way
- Understanding of HTML and CSS that informs design and interaction decisions
- Solid understanding of responsive design Strong understanding of up-to-date UI/UX best practices
- Understanding of how to optimize conversion without sacrificing design
- Ability to juggle multiple project requests simultaneously
- Basic retouching skills
- Previous experience with jewelry or luxury brands is a plus
- Familiarity with Google Drive file asset management Up-to-date with best practices in the industry, as well as with marketing trends
- Flexible, detail & deadline-oriented self-starter — able to take constructive critiques & feedback. Team player.
- 3-5 years of experience - in-house preferred
- Mastery of the following software: Photoshop, Sketch, Zeplin
- Familiarity with Adobe XD
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Working knowledge of Dato