At Virtuous, we are committed to helping charities reimagine generosity. We believe that charitable giving is about personal connections, not sales transactions. Generosity is driven by our passions and relationships – and givers want to feel like they are part of a movement bigger than themselves. We are the Generosity Operating System at the heart of charity. We are the Donor Management System that is putting the joy back in fundraising.
We’re searching for our next UX Engineer, could it be you? At Virtuous, we are re-imaging generosity by building the only responsive fundraising software designed to help nonprofits grow giving and increase impact. As a UX Engineer, you’ll blend a strong passion for design aesthetics with technical expertise across the Virtuous product ecosystem. You’ll partner with product strategists, designers, and back-end engineers to deliver new features, integrate visual design concepts, and own the interactive side of the user experience.
If hired you will be joining the engineering & product team at one of Phoenix’s fastest-growing tech startups. Candidates can be remote or located in the Phoenix, AZ area, where you’ll work closely with the product team to implement UI / UX design. If that sounds like you, read on!
We want to talk to you if you are:
Self-motivated. Though you’re a team player, you don’t want to be micromanaged, or have your hand held. You take ownership of your work, and embrace new challenges.
A learner. When you don’t know something it’s not a roadblock — you passionately seek answers and solutions without being told to.
A communicator. Whether you work remotely or in the office, you are confident, genuine, and clear in your communication.
Honest. Integrity, honesty, and humility are hallmarks of your life.
Generous. You love helping others, sharing your expertise, and creatively giving back.
- Collaborate with product, design, and engineering teams to design and implement front-end experiences across our suite of products
- Translate design concepts into interactive experiences
- Cultivate the visual design system across the product ecosystem ensuring a cohesive, accessible experience for all users
- Implement front-end UI for new and existing features
- Test, document, and deploy code in collaboration with the team
- Apply CSS/HTML design patterns for our product UI
- Experience crafting beautiful HTML & CSS
- Experience ensuring efficient handoff between design & front-end development
- A keen eye for design fidelity and detail.
- Passion for accessibility and web performance
- You will be working closely within a fast-paced product team—so excellent communication + collaboration skills are a must.
- Experience working with B2B SaaS, CRM, or other cloud-based software a plus.
- Experience working with remote software teams a plus.
What We Offer
- 401k with match
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid volunteer time
- Medical/Dental/Vision BenefitsDependents are also eligible for coverage
- HSA/FSA offerings
- OneMedical, Talkspace, & Teladoc Memberships
- Fun company outings and events, we're all family here!