At Directive, we take solving complex performance marketing problems for SaaS companies seriously. We demonstrate this by only working with clients who share our values and by giving your team ample time to focus on hitting your client’s goals.
Beyond the work, we are fiercely passionate about living out a People First culture. One of the ways we act out our passion for our team is by paying a living wage at Directive so that no one in the organization makes less than $70,000 a year. We are experiencing unprecedented growth and truly need your services to fulfill our vision.
You, the designer, of our dreams has exceptional communication skills, ability to create conversion-driven landing pages, image ads, and website design.
We can’t wait to introduce you to our SEO, PPC, CRO, and Performance Creative teams. You will be working directly with various marketers from different departments as well as working on select projects for our own marketing!
What you will be doing:
- Learning fundamentals of conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- Assist senior designers with the building of landing pages (no coding required)
- Design online advertisements that accompanies different marketing strategies
- Join in client-facing meetings and shadow senior designers’ creative process up-close
- Develop amazing test ideas and user experience design in collaboration with other designers for industry-leading SaaS brands
Once Here are a few examples of the awesome projects that you’ll be working on once you become a full-fledged designer and start acquiring your own clients:
- The conversion strategy and design of landing pages
- Wireframes and mockups for clients’ website optimization
- Attention-driven design and conversion rate optimization tests
- and anything else you think will help our clients stand out!
What you offer:
- Experience in UX/UI or CRO design
- Extremely organized + great at managing deadlines
- Experience working in an agency
- Ability to present work to clients and drive conversation with executives with empathy and clarity
- Exceptional critical + strategic thinking skills
- Analytical mind that can test and design accordingly
- Ability to take feedback with grace and use to grow your own talents
- Adaptable and collaborative when working in team environment
- Create memorable marketing and advertising assets that push the needle
- An intense desire for marketing and creative excellence
What we offer:
Transparency and Humanity: No employee at Directive makes less than $70,000/year
Full health, dental and vision plans for you and your family that fit your lifestyle (including a 100% employer-paid plan for you and 50% for your dependents)
Get the most out of your benefits with a Healthcare Concierge
100% covered membership to One Medical primary and virtual care
Unlimited virtual (MSK) & physical therapy support through Physera
Membership to Headspace for your mental well-being
Access to virtual visits with certified therapists through Spring Health and Ginger
Company-paid $50k Life Insurance Policy
Freedom to work from anywhere, but option to enjoy one of our state-of-the-art offices in Irvine, CA or Austin, TX
Customizable 401k Plan + 3% Match for your financial goals
Exclusive access to thousands of Aaptiv virtual workouts
Unlimited PTO (we actually have a 2 week minimum), in addition to Holidays and your birthday off
Paid Parental Leave and fertility support through CARROT
We are closed Christmas Eve through New Year's Day
Opportunity to be published on industry-leading blogs
Company provided Macbook or PC plus a $200 ergonomics budget
Team building events (Awards Ceremony, Holiday party, Murder Mysteries, Trivia Nights, and more)
Check out our culture on social: https://www.instagram.com/directiveconsulting/
Directive does exceptional performance marketing for software brands that share our values. We redefine the global standard for how marketers work, live, and grow. Our goal is to empower and focus so much on our people that our clients consequently get better results.
At Directive, one of our core values is to put people first. We want to stick to our values and commit to fostering a more diverse and inclusive culture in the digital landscape. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.