SuperAnnotate is a fast-growing Silicon Valley based ML startup with a large presence in Armenia.
Our ML-powered end-to-end platform for computer vision engineers and labeler groups lets teams create, annotate, manage and automate even the most complex computer vision projects leading to more accurate training data, and higher-performing ML models. We are very proud to have a product that is not only loved by computer vision engineers but also large groups of annotation service providers, which has allowed us to establish ourselves as a premium platform provider in the market.
We are looking for a Product Designer with a track record for translating abstract concepts into simple and elegant product features. The Product Designer will own the validating, wireframing, prototyping, development and launch of products related to the SuperAnnotate Annotation and Machine Learning tools. You will closely cooperate with engineering, product, marketing, and business development teams. The Product Designer will champion the best UI/UX practices, product research and UX strategy to deliver phenomenal value and delightful experiences to our users and customers.
IF YOU JOIN US, YOU WILL
- Work closely within Product Team
- Test and validate the feature ideas with users and customers
- Research and participant roadmap creation process
- Create user-flows, low fidelity / high fidelity wireframes, UI’s and prototypes
- Test and validate features with customers and end-users
- Provide design solutions of complex problems for Computer Vision engineers pipeline and annotation services
- Work with development team and provide design for pre-groomings and grooming sessions
- Sign-off designs on final live product
- Track the success of the delivered features
- Identify user pain points track metrics
- Work with design system
- 2+ years of experience in Product Design or UX design with a strong understanding of Human-Centered design fundamentals
- Knowledge of UX Research in both quantitative and qualitative methods
- Ability to solve complex design problems
- Ability to research understand the problem, user pain points and user needs
- Ability to work with design tools like Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, Axure, Figma, Principle, Overflow, etc.
- A portfolio showing high quality and detailed Product Design work
- Experience in working with a cross-functional team
- Excellent communication, writing, and presenting skills
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Conceptual understanding of UI development technologies like JS, HTML & CSS
- Experience in a startup and B2B SaaS environments is a plus
What can you expect from us?
- A competitive compensation package with stock options
- Medical insurance for you and your family members
- An ambitious and international team that is passionate about learning and growing together
- Resources to invest in your professional development
- Access to wonderful advisors including serial entrepreneurs and public company executives
- An opportunity to learn about countless applications of computer vision and to build long-lasting partnerships with people from various industries;
- Opportunity to participate in international conferences in the USA, Asia and Europe
SuperAnnotate is an end-to-end platform designed for machine learning engineers to label data, train models and run them on preferred devices. The platform is heavily concentrated on visual data (image and video) aiding computer vision engineers to automate tasks for trending and crucial industries such as satellite imagery, autonomous driving, and medical imaging.
The underlying technology is based on our patented tech that speeds up the annotation process by 10-20x. We are venture funded by some of the world’s best investors, with offices in the USA, Europe, Asia, and of course, Armenia.