Senior Product Designer
Experiencing the world we live in is fundamental to our collective happiness. Headout’s mission is to unlock this happier world by connecting high-quality experiences with billions of people giving them the opportunity to be entertained and inspired. Content is the heart of Headout. Our compelling designs nudge users to turn into loyal customers. Read on if this sounds exciting!
- You'll be working with the Headout design team to help us solve user problems
- Lead initiatives from start to finish and collaborate with teams across the board to deliver an effective user experience for our customers
- Advocate, refine, and extend Headout Design Systems and design philosophy through the organisation
- Build visibility for your team's work in and outside the organisation
- You'll be primarily working on pre-purchase UX for Headout product and affiliated brands, building experiences for a variety of customers with different goals
- Sense of product, UX, and visual aesthetics demonstrated by past work
- Experience with talking to the customers to understand their problems, perspective, mental models, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of UI design tools like — Figma, Sketch, etc. including prototyping, etc.
We use Figma exclusively, however, if you use any other tool it wouldn't take you too long to learn the other, so don't let that stop you from applying
- Strong communication skills — the design team, at Headout, collaborates with teams across the organisation to make things happen, you'd be talking to a lot of people
- A sharp eye for details and a pulse on current trends in the design space
- Experience (Suggestive) 4-6 years
- Eligibility: Relevant Portfolio demonstrating at least 3 product design projects
- Location: Remote (the title may say Bengaluru that's the location of our HQ; however the job is remote)