Influencer Marketing is a rapidly growing space at the intersection of social media, advertising, and eCommerce. As the creator of this space, LTK offers the world's premier lifestyle influencers the ability to run their digital businesses successfully and with great ease. Our technology platform provides them the tools, strategies, and support they need to maximize their earnings velocity.
We run nearly $3B of retail sales per year through the LTK platform and the LikeToKnow.it (LTK) consumer app has more than 1.5M monthly active consumers connecting directly with our network of influencers. We are expanding rapidly and have tremendous growth ahead.
Title: UX Copywriter
Location: This is a fully remote position. If you are located near one of our rewardStyle offices, come have a coffee when you want to socialize!
Full Time Role: (Benefits, 401K etc.)
About rewardStyle: Influencer marketing is a rapidly growing space at the intersection of social media, advertising, and eCommerce. As the creator of this space, we offer the world's premier lifestyle influencers the ability to start their own business. Our technology platform empowers lifestyle influencers with the tools, strategies, and support they need. We ran more than $1B of retail sales through the rewardStyle platform in 2018.
Job Purpose: LTK is looking for a UX Copywriter to help shape LTK product experiences by crafting copy that helps guide users to complete the task at hand. You’ll regularly use empathy, logic, and data to inform writing and design choices. You’ll consider user-centered design principles and write with a focus on clarity, coherence, quality, accessibility, and global relevance. This UX Copywriter will juggle multiple projects at once, both from the ground up and optimizing existing solutions, with in-depth knowledge about the latest creative/design trends and technologies. Our LTK Product & Design teams believe good design and content requires teamwork and diverse ideas to create engaging experiences so collaboration is a big part of this role. This UX Copywriter role will work cross-functionally with all Product teams and be part of the larger UX/Product Design & Creative team.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Use your writing and content strategy skills to write navigation UI that facilitates user navigation and other product needs such as components of the end-to-end user experience, including but not limited to onboarding, empty states, buttons, links, promos, success and error messages, notifications, instructional materials, settings and alt text.
- Drive the tone and vision for our content strategy to ensure cohesive product narratives and consistency across multiple platforms and touchpoints
- Write with clarity and simplicity to help guide users to complete their task at hand that is both universally understood and consistent with the voice of the LTK brand
- Help define the core messaging strategies for consumer-facing products
- Use strong strategic thinking that will allow for quick problem solving and prioritization in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders, including the Creative team to maintain cohesion in campaigns and help establish connective language through a unified voice
- Test copy with the product design and product management teams to ensure it is resonating with our users.
- Help define the process and tools needed for UX Copywriting
Skills and Requirements
- 5+ years’ of relevant industry experience writing engaging product, creative, and technical content
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English, Journalism or related field
- Experiences on consumer-facing product writing including work in hardware, software, digital agency, or other relevant product area
- Ability to write within brand tones and voice
- Versed in customer behavior and understand how to engage them with copy
- Experiences with localization and accessibility best practices
- Broad understanding of UX copywriting, user-centered design principles and best practices
- Knowledge of design tools such as Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic agile environment
- A demonstrated history of exercising appropriate urgency when trafficking, scoping, and resourcing work
- Respectful when challenging assumptions and give and receive feedback with equal grace
- Estimate work, commit and deliver on deadlines and are vocal when risk arises
- Ability to influence peers and managers to build consensus
If you have the required experience and skills, please apply and include a link to your latest work.
What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including retirement plans
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at 3pm)
- Disrupting the retail industry!
- Work and workout from home with our live Virtual Fitness Classes!
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
What you have to look forward to should you choose to work in a LTK Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of rewardStyle are considered the property of rewardStyle and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
rewardStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.