Senior UX Researcher
Sr UX Researcher
Glance is the world’s first screen zero platform, enabling consumers to experience the best of the internet on screen zero of their smartphones and other connected devices. Glance’s AI-powered personalization enables consumers to enjoy content, products, and services of their choice, all delivered in an intuitive and visually stunning format. Glance is a free-to-use, zero ad platform. For more information visit glance.com
Who are we and what do we do?
Glance is an AI-powered digital content platform for the lock-screen. It shows personalized content across a variety of content that includes entertainment, sports, travel, wildlife, food, fashion and lifestyle. With more than 100 million daily active users, Glance is among that top 3 digital content platforms by daily use.
Roposo, is India's #1 short video app. With more than 100 million downloads on Google Play Store, it is the first and only Indian app in this club. Available in English and 10 Indian regional languages, the Roposo enables users to express themselves and connect with others using short-form video content.
Glance and Roposo are owned by Glance, a subsidiary of InMobi Group whose mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. We are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully deliver against role responsibilities, working with minimal guidance and direction in a fast-pace environment.
· Strong portfolio of past work experience and deliverables: demonstrating impact, including generative and evaluative research, and showing track record of managing and executing large research efforts from start to finish.
· 3+ years proven success leading user research projects with demonstrated impact.
· 4+ years of experience with the full range of research methods (qualitative and quantitative, behavioral and attitudinal, with deep expertise in one or more areas) and activities (study design, test creation, moderation, analysis, reporting, etc.).
- Experience conducting and incorporating research for physical environments, omnichannel experiences and service design programs, including aspects of human factors.
· Experience conducting remote research, using tools such as usertesting.com anddScout.
· Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and flexibility.
· Passion for working in environments where navigating ambiguity is the norm.
· Exceptional interpersonal, motivational and communication skills to build trust across teams.
· BA/BS or equivalent degree in psychology, cognitive science, human factors, HCI, HCD, etc.