About the role
We are at an aggressive growth spurt as an organization. We are looking at building our design muscle and want an imaginative and skilled interface designer that’ll make our experiences come alive. In this role, you will be expected to understand the experiences we are building and help us achieve world-class standards in virtual education & learning for our student, teacher, and parent products - at the pace at which we’d like to deliver without losing the Lido magic. We are looking for someone with B2C product experience like websites & apps in fin-tech, health-tech, e-commerce, food-tech. Familiar with agile practices, large scale enterprise solutions is a plus
What you should bring:
- Experience, or interest in designing for emerging markets
- Experience collaborating with UX Research, Product Managers, and Engineers to design and launch products and features
- Ability to take an idea from concept to launch and iterate through user research and validation
- Ability to prototype
- 4+ years of experience shipping products in a product/software environment
- Passion for design and a strong command of interaction and visual design capabilities
- Proven experience in creatively solving hard problems, driving complex design issues across multidisciplinary groups such as engineering, product management, research, and marketing; and shipping relevant experiences within deadlines.
- User-centric approach to design and an understanding of how to apply research insights into design and development of the product experience.
- Excellent storytelling skills to generate empathy, craft a vision, design for impact, using written and verbal communication, presentation, and organizational skills
Skills: Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, Miro/Moqups, Invision, Marvel, Flinto storytelling skills