Senior UX Designer
Jebbit is a quickly scaling SaaS startup on a mission to make it simple for any marketer to build high quality, beautiful, and interactive digital experiences without needing any code. We are looking to hire a Sr. UX Designer to lead the overall user experience on the Jebbit platform.
You will be a single-person UX team reporting into the product org. Don’t worry though, within this role you will collaborate with all teams throughout the company and help build the foundation for our UX team. Success in this role will require strategic thinking, willingness to get your hands dirty and a love for the quick pace and varied priorities that make startup life such a compelling adventure.
What you would do:
- Partner with product managers, engineers, customer success and clients to oversee the user experience of the platform from conception to launch
- Working with the team to discover customer problems and create valuable, desirable and feasible solutions
- Create visual prototypes and high fidelity mocks for key product roadmap deliverables
- Assist product development teams with QA efforts
- General UX clean up and ensure the platform is using up-to date and consistent design paradigms
- Think big picture around future direction of the product as it relates to design and usability
- Ensure design resources on website and other initiatives is consistent and on-brand
What we're looking for:
- 4-7 years of UX experience
- You are highly competent in all areas of Product Design: user research, experience, interaction, and visual design
- Someone that is obsessed with user empathy
- B2B SaaS type product is a huge plus
- Triple Plus would be experience working in a product led approach (PLG) framework
- Well acquainted with design tools such as Sketch, Invision, Figma and Adobe
- Experience working with product and dev teams in an agile framework
- Ability to think big picture beyond feature by feature
- Loves ideating with product and speaking to internal and external customers for feedback
- Ability to manage many projects at once (both big and small)
- Bring a data driven approach to design concepts
Jebbit is all about Culture Add, not Culture Fit. We know we serve our customers better when we involve as many different perspectives in our problem solving process as we can. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.
Jebbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity amongst our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
No recruiters please