Architech is a Toronto-based software company with over 16 years of experience in creating technology solutions for clients across North America. We leverage the latest cloud technology and hire top talent to modernize applications so that businesses can succeed in today’s digital world.
Our Dream Team has a main hub in Toronto, but expands across Canada and Kraków, Poland. Our team consists of over 100 certified technical experts in our Product, Design, Engineering, and Delivery disciplines. Our values drive our culture of success: Think Big, Be Open & Collaborate, Never Fail a Client, Grow Our People, Do the Right Thing, and Embrace Change.
Be Open & Collaborate: Our Culture Says It All
You’ll work very closely with a diverse tight-knit group of creative and talented people who are passionate about technology, software, and solutions. Not only will you work in a collaborative and supportive environment, you’ll also grow your existing skills while keeping up with technology trends.
Who We Are
We’re passionate about creating an environment where every team member feels empowered to share their unique point of view. We celebrate diverse talents and encourage our teammates to share their whole selves – because our greatest source of inspiration is each other, and we believe diversity drives innovation.
In order to be inclusive, we must be intentional. We have taken a multi-pillar approach to D&I at Architech including: Listening & Learning, Being an Ally, and Accountability.
In 2020 we launched our first Diversity & Inclusion survey. While we are always striving for more equal representation, we are very proud of our results:
- 31% women, 57% BIPOC, 14% LGBTQIA+
- 49% of our people were born in countries other than where our offices are located. Our team members collectively speak 19 different languages. 59% of our people speak more than one language
- In the past year Architech has increased the number of women in our technology function by 200%. We strive to do even better as our multi-year strategic plan unfolds.
- We analyzed salaries by gender of persons in the same role and are delighted to report a 0% gender pay gap in our delivery and technology roles!
What Our People Say
“Employees of different backgrounds interact well within our company” – 97% of employees agree
“Architech respects individuals and values their differences” - 96% of employees agree
We Grow When You Grow
We encourage and support continuous learning by ensuring everyone stays active in the tech community. To help you with this, we offer tools and programs such as Learning Budget, Certification Bonuses, Internal Bootcamps, Summit Days, Lunch & Learns and much more. And this is just the beginning. Check out all our other great benefits.
Welcome to Architech.
As a UX Researcher, you will partner with members of our design and product teams to find answers about our clients’ end users to drive business decisions. You will help to build the quantitative side of our research practice, working with the Senior UX Researcher to identify any new tools, processes, and resources we need to add to our established practice. You’ll also work together to execute mixed methods research to build our UX narratives.
This role will include the following:
- Identify the best research approach to meet the objectives and hypotheses for the product/project.
- Work collaboratively with Product Owners, Engineers and Designers to balance business objectives with end-user goals and desires.
- Define quantitative UX success metrics and identify how to measure them.
- Design and execute quantitative research work, such as surveys, quantitative usability testing, A/B testing, card sorting, etc.
- Assist with secondary research when needed, such as competitive research or summarizing existing reports.
- Analyze and synthesize research findings, and produce clear and concise insights that can be digested by the project team and client stakeholders.
- Analyzing user data to understand user behavior on websites using analytics.
- Contribute to the evolution of our growing research practice and standards.
What You Bring To Architech
- Solid understanding of quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Flexibility in approach to problem-solving and creative thinking.
- Experience with analytics platforms like Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics would be considered a bonus.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Good listener and collaborator, who can understand client goals and clarify research needs.
- Ability to multi-task on multiple projects.
- Must love working with a team to build great solutions.
Nice to Have
- Bachelor's degree in, Human Factors, HCI, Statistics, Psychology, Consumer Behaviour, Design Research, or related field.
- Experience conducting quantitative research like market research, quantitative UX research, or consulting.
- Solid understanding of quantitative research methodologies and analysis, like survey sampling, survey design, segmentation, regression.
- Experience using self-serve research tools like Qualtrics, SurveyMonkey, Userzoom, etc.
- Some understanding of software for quantitative analysis like SPSS, Stata.
Architech is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. Should you require any accommodations prior to or during the interview process, please indicate this during the interview process. We strongly encourage applications from racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.