As a key member of the ECommerce team, you’ll bring a data-driven approach to your work. From crafting user journeys that extend across channels, to designing detailed wireframes, developing prototypes and conducting user research & testing. Curiosity and continuous improvement are ingrained in your methodology as you identify, develop, test, execute and optimize the digital and omni-channel user experience. You’ll work with an inclusive, hands on, collaborative, and cross functional team that goes above and beyond to support our customers.
As a growing business, Lush needs people that can adapt and evolve to the needs of our business, analyze and interpret metrics and translate strategy into behaviors which drive sales and improve profit. Our Lush employees live with purpose, finding their personal value connection with the values of our business, bringing their work and life paths into one holistic journey. #mylushlife
Reporting to the Manager, ECommerce, the UX Designer undertakes the following RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing and delivering journey maps and detailed wire-frames (annotated) for website enhancements and campaign planning
- Work collaboratively within the eCommerce team, work to identify opportunities to improve the digital UX through continuous improvement efforts
- Creating functional prototypes, as required, for demonstration and evaluation
- Work closely to co-create final solutions with UI/Digital Designer
- Validating proposed UX designs with user-testing, as appropriate
- Work collaboratively with various stakeholders to identify and validate issues across digital and omnichannel touch-points and programs, to reduce friction in the experience and improve conversion.
- Play an integral role in the design and documentation of cross-channel user journeys to support strategic initiatives within the digital stream
- Flexibility in taking on ad-hoc tasks and special projects, as defined by, and in collaboration with the digital leadership team
You bring the following QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 5 years experience in UX research & design roles, with increasing levels of responsibility
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design or Interaction Design/User Experience (or equivalent)
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Excellent working knowledge with design and collaboration tools such as Miro, Figma and Invision
- Experience in User-testing design, implementation and reporting
- Analytical, with a customer first mindset
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Experience designing cross-channel in a B2C ECommerce and Omnichannel Retail environment
- Mobile App design experience
Thriving with a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our staff and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.