UX Design Intern
Optoro is a fast-growing technology company that is revolutionizing the retail industry. Every year, more than 15% of retail goods are returned or simply never sell. This creates tons of unnecessary waste and costs retailers billions.
Our mission is to make retail more sustainable by eliminating all waste from returns. Our technology platform connects a seamless online returns experience with efficient supply chain processing and best in class reCommerce, so that retailers can improve outcomes across all points of the returns lifecycle.
Backed by some of the top investors in the country - including Kleiner Perkins, Revolution Growth, and UPS - Optoro is powered by its collaborative, unconventional, and resourceful employees who love solving big problems. We are looking for individuals with similar creativity and energy to help build a lasting company focused on the triple bottom line.
Optoro continues to work primarily remote due to COVID-19. Interviews and onboarding for new candidates will be done remotely for the foreseeable future.
Purpose: Support across Platform products (Reporting, Client, Onboarding, Internal Tools etc)
Term: September - November (3 months)
- Execute projects based on design briefs
- Utilize design system and create/refine components
- Support with project research, i.e. interviews, user testing, and facilitation
- Sketch, wireframe, create process flows, and prototypes
- Partner with design lead to solve problems
- Present internship learnings at company brown bag in Nov.
- Onboarding opportunity discovery & design
- File Integrations usability testing
- Reporting workshop facilitation
- Persona documentation
Optoro is an equal opportunity employer.