Posted 1 year ago
Apply for this job
Our Product Team’s mission is to uncover our customers’ needs and build products that they love and improve their financial fitness. If you are keen to shape the way people will manage their finances in the future to realize their dreams and how banks will support them in doing so, then this is the right team to join.
To support our Product Team we are a looking for a: UX Designer
- Follow the design process: empathize with clients, define pain points, ideate solutions, create wireframes and prototypes, test and iterate on designs;
- Establishing and maintaining a trust relationship with our clients and internal stakeholders;
- Conducting UX research like planning research studies, conducting interviews and usability studies;
- Translate concepts to user flows, wireframes and mockups;
- Iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently;
- Organize and run workshops (e.g., design sprint) that unleash the collective intelligence and customer-centricity
- 5+ years of relevant experience, at least 2 of them as a UX Designer;
- Fluent in German (at least C1) and English, other languages are a plus;
- User-centered design experience with a strong prototyping-mindset;
- Proven track record of delivering awesome user experiences, ideally with a white-label B2B2C solution;
- Experience with UCD/HCD methodologies and Figma;
- Meticulous work style with a lot of attention to detail;
- Ideally some knowledge of the financial domain.
- The chance to take ownership of an innovative software and data analytics product in a fast-paced and ambitious environment;
- International colleagues, who learn from each other and push forward as one team;
- Flexible working hours;
- An attractive modern workspace with areas to work together, eat together or find a bit of silence to focus;
- A kitchen stacked with fruits, snacks and drinks;
- A competitive insurance package including a good pension and a private accident insurance;
- The bike just can’t carry that new sofa! Evening and weekends – free personal use of the car;
- Support for trainings and education;
- Regular team events, TGIF's, ski events and summer parties.
We look forward to meeting you!
Please note that we do not accept applications from agencies.