Apply for this job
MadHive is an end-to-end advertising solution that leverages cryptography, blockchain and AI to power modern media. MadHive's advertising suite provides tools for audience forecasting, precision targeting and activation, and cross-screen attribution against its proprietary OTT-first device graph. Customers include advertisers that leverage MadHive's next-generation cryptography to prevent fraud and increase margins, and broadcast giants that leverage the platform to power their digital TV offerings.
As a UX Designer at MadHive, you will help define and drive our product's future. You will work closely with Product Managers to identify and solve complex problems. You will collaborate with other Designer and Engineers to take features from ideation to production and beyond.
As a UX Design team member, you will have a holistic view of the product and constantly look to validate design decisions through customer feedback, quantitative insights, and best practices. You will utilize a full range of skills including, user research, wireframing, interaction design, prototyping, and visual design, to bring ideas to life. Most importantly, you will directly impact how advertisers, agencies, and brands experience modern media.
- Take ownership of the end-to-end design process from discovery to implementation
- Partner with Product Managers and Engineers to create thoughtful solutions for new and existing features
- Understand the capabilities and technical limitations of the system
- Maintain alignment around business goals and priorities
- Produce simple user experiences from complicated user workflows
- Communicate ideas at various stages of the design process with wireframes, flow diagrams, mockups, and prototypes
- Participate in user research and usability studies both with internal and external clients
- Apply research, tests, and metrics to make informed design decisions
- Know when to use low-fidelity vs. high-fidelity for mockup and prototypes
- Communicate conceptual ideas and proposed design solutions both verbally and visually
- Use, maintain and evolve the existing design system
- Build functional prototypes to validate and test designs
- Receive and provide feedback on designs
- Use metrics to analyze and continuously improve the user experience
- Look for opportunities to solve problems in unique and innovative ways
- 4+ years of experience working as a UX Designer or Product Designer
- Highly proficient with design and prototyping tools (Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.)
- A professional portfolio that demonstrates interaction design, visual design, and problem-solving based on user needs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methods
- An understanding of when to use research and testing in the design process
- Capable of working both independently and cross-functionally
- An up-to-date understanding of best practices and design trends
- Detail-oriented but able to iterate quickly
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing, exciting environment
- AdTech experienceExperience creating a design system or pattern library
- Experience designing enterprise products
- Experience leveraging data to inform and measure design
- Experience working in an agile environment (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
MadHive is a dynamic, diverse, innovative and friendly place to work. We embrace our differences and believe they fuel our creativity. We come from varied backgrounds and think that’s important. But whether it’s taking ideas from previous lives and applying them in different ways or creating something completely new, we are all trail-blazing team players who think big and want to make an impact.
Here are just some of the many benefits of becoming a MadHive employee:
Health, Dental & Vision Insurance: Your health is number 1, so we offer 100% company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance starting on day 1, with additional plan options available with minimal employee contribution.
Commuter Benefits: Madhive offers Wageworks commuter benefits.
Unlimited Vacation: We offer Unlimited PTO, plus additional paid company holidays.
Parental Leave: We believe that family comes first, so we provide parental leave to all new parents.
Food All Day: Fully stocked refrigerator, and lunch provided everyday!