Bringg is a delivery logistics solution that enables enterprises to efficiently manage their complex delivery operations. Companies from the retail, grocery, restaurant, consumer goods, logistics, healthcare, and service industries use Bringg's technology to help streamline their logistical operations for peak efficiency and to create optimal delivery experiences for their customers.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated, and creative UX/UI designer to join our team in Tel Aviv. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and shaping the products in order to make them simple, intuitive, while raising the overall user experience to a new level.
What you'll do:
- As the Senior UI designer, taking ownership of your work is critical, as you are responsible for every single detail.
- Taking charge of the UI design throughout the product lifecycle and across multiple launches.
- Mentoring junior UI designers
- Working with product managers, UX experts, and developers to define the visual experience.
- Creating multiple concepts and prototypes, smooth transitions, and jaw-dropping graphics with lightning speed.
- Ensure pixel-perfect attention is given across all teams involved in the product.
- In addition to the UI work, this is also a great opportunity to learn more about UX
Skills and Requirements:
- At least 4 years of experience in product design
- Knowledge in creating and maintaining design systems
- An eye for typography, color palettes, and composition across varying formats
- An understanding of responsive design and liquid layouts
- Ability to bring creativity and original thinking to brainstorm design concepts.
- Ability to mentor others to deliver work and execute design strategies.
- Experience with Figma