Senior UI/UX Designer
Palta is a global mobile health&wellbeing ecosystem. Over the last 5 years, Palta has launched such successful companies as Flo (global leader in female health with more than 40 mln MAU), Prisma (app of the year 2016, 150+ mln downloads), Simple (#1 fasting app in the US). Currently, Palta fuels the growth of 9 mobile apps, all focused on digital health&wellbeing market. More than 600 Palta employees work across Europe in UK, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Poland, Lithuania, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and other countries.
WeatherWell is a new project in Palta portfolio with an ambitious goal to help weather-sensitive people mitigate the negative health effects of weather and the environment. We are a team of A-level professionals and will be glad to share our expertise of launching and scaling worldwide mobile products.
Who we are looking for
We're looking for a very creative and mindful UI/UX designer to join our product team and help us build a brand new health-tech product
- The challenge will involve creation of visually compelling, clear and credible interfaces bringing together the concepts of weather, health and lifestyle.
- You will need to combine figures, graphs and text and graphics in a visual style that won't overload the users with too much information.
- Together with the product team design clear and efficient user experience, iterate based on the results of UX tests and research.
Requirements and Skills
- 3+ years experience with UI/UX and graphic design for mobile applications and portfolio of completed projects
- Clear understanding of design process dimensions (research, usability, information architecture, interaction design, prototyping, visual design, etc.)
- Advanced proficiency with Figma, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator and willingness to learn new tools
- Profound understanding of mobile interfaces and platform design guidelines
- Excellent use of typography, color, composition, imagery, and graphic elements
- Good knowledge of UI animations and transitions
- Hands-on experience with module grid, style guides, and infographics
- Expertise in creation of interactive prototypes and screen flows
- Team spirit; good communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Familiarity with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence will be a plus
- English at upper-intermediate level or higher
- Transform complex information into simple design solutions and exceptional user experience
- Producing visual designs, UI specifications, final graphics and assets, also prototypes
- Work with software development teams so that design is implemented correctly
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Experience with infographics will be a huge plus
- Passion for weather or health will be a plus
Why working with us is awesome:
- Own product with potential to become one of the leaders in mobile health-tech
- High compensation
- Opportunities for rapid career development in a hyper-growth startup
- Remote work is available
- English language courses