Apply for this job
As a Senior Product Designer you primarily work with a cross-functional team: ideate about polishing user journeys with your discovery team peers and help developers implement them efficiently. You also work closely with your designer and developer peers on improving the consistency and quality of our product experience. You have the chance to tackle various technical challenges and understand complex problems by discussing them with multiple professionals.
- As part of our Product Design team you collaborate with your designer peers to keep the consistency of the product and ideate about complex projects.
- As a member of our Activation & Monetisation team you take part of a fast moving product development that focuses on our customers’ initial steps on Bitrise.
As a Senior Product Designer at Bitrise you will
- Own certain bigger projects that you are responsible for
- Fixing the plot holes in our user journeys on a daily basis: polishing existing UI and creating new ones
- Investigate and ideate with your discovery team (researcher, product manager, data analyst)
- Work closely with developers on a daily basis
- Ideate complex projects and improvements on our UI component library with other designers
Key skills and characteristics
- 5+ years in product development
- Experience creating clickable prototypes, deliver implementation ready mockups
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills
- Portfolio and work samples including user-centered design skills, visualizations of complex experiences such as flows, scenarios, sketches, and clickable prototypes
- 5+ years of experience solving complex user problems and in working in a broad portfolio of related products and/or constitute a complex solution
- Mastery of design and prototyping tools
- Successful track record leading interdisciplinary teams informed by stakeholder and user inputs
- Demonstration of committed and respectful collaboration between members of cross-functional teams
- Demonstration of delivering exceptional user-centered outcomes to market
What would really knock our socks off
- Research background
- Extended frontend knowledge
- Understanding of tools and processes of software development (DevOps, CI/CD)
What we offer
- A massive amount of freedom and trust while your contributions help shape and grow Bitrise for years to come
- A commitment to invest in your personal growth and development in the form of courses, conferences, book allowance and more
- The opportunity to learn about app development by playing a crucial role in the mobile development process for the world’s most successful companies
- The security of working in a financially stable, growing company with an ever-expanding global customer base
- A modern, recently renovated office environment optimized for comfort and collaboration, stocked with the latest tech*
- The opportunity to travel the world to meet, learn from, and connect to end-users at conferences and meetings, as well as the chance to occasionally work from one of our international offices.*
* Dear Applicant, please note that due to COVID-19, our team is completely remote (included the interview process) in all locations until we truly feel that working from the office is a super safe and risk-free solution for our colleagues. As our Bitrisers’ health and protection are so important for us the travel opportunities and global in-person team building events are on hold for a while.
Bitrise is a continuous integration and delivery platform, built by and for mobile app developers. Our mission? To help everyone build and operate better mobile apps. By streamlining, automating and optimizing recurring mobile development processes, we free up time and resources for creative, interesting and impactful development tasks, resulting in better, faster releases.
As a successful graduate of Y Combinator, we are born of the same DNA as Airbnb, Reddit and Dropbox. Since Bitrise was launched in 2015, we have grown exponentially: Today, tens of thousands of developers release apps via Bitrise, that end up on billions of mobile devices around the world.
Current customers include fortune 500 companies like Virgin or SIXT, and rapidly scaling unicorns like Transferwise, Mozilla and Get Your Guide. Pick up any mobile device, and chances are you’ll encounter multiple apps that were built on Bitrise. Working at Bitrise means contributing to all of that.