Founded by some of the world’s leading AI and healthcare experts, DawnLight is a cutting-edge technology company building the DawnLight Platform to empower life. The DawnLight platform empowers scalable, efficient care delivery models with AI-enabled health critical insights, facilitated by continuous, ambient sensors on the edge. DawnLight reduces the cost of care for hospitals and insurance providers, and most importantly improves patient health outcomes, increasing independence, and quality of life.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
This person will help design new innovative AI products that will change the health landscape. We use a fully user-centered process and have complete influence on the company’s product plans. Great designers find the right problems and bring elegant solutions. This person will work closely with our user researchers and our product team to help define what our solutions are and then execute on interaction and visual design for those solutions.
Scope and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the product team and other functional areas to define research initiatives and goals
- Work closely with the product team to identify and define product requirements
- Helps lead the ideation and design of breakthrough user experiences and innovative solutions through the business’s product
- Translate design ideas into low-fidelity mockups and test to validate solutions
- Illustrate design ideas with storyboards, process flows, wireframes, and high-fidelity mockups
- Can think at all layers, from product (system) design, to interaction design, to low-fi sketches, to hi-fi pixel perfect mockups
- Create design artifacts to support communication with the engineering team
- Establish, promote, and maintain design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Bachelor’s degree in interaction design, visual/graphic design, human-computer interaction, psychology, or equivalent
- 5+ years of interaction or visual design experience
- Proven track record designing visual experiences for SaaS products
- Excellent understanding of user experience and interaction design principles (IA, Design Patterns, Design Systems, Color, Type, Gestalt Psychology, etc.)
- Ability to distill complex user workflows and business problems into simple and elegant design solutions
- A portfolio showcasing basic user research and the resulting design outcomes as well as user-centered designs that are delightful and easy-to-use
- Ability to work independently as well as within a goal-oriented project team
- Familiarity with design tools for wireframes, prototypes, and visuals
- Experience with data visualization is a plus
- Experience working with Physicians and Nurses in a healthcare environment is a plus
- Experience planning and executing both qualitative and quantitative user research and delivering actionable recommendations based on findings
All full time employees receive health care packages, PTO, equity and 401K.
DawnLight is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.