Who We Are
At TapResearch, we believe that every business deserves access to critical market data about their products and services. We are on a mission to empower any company to access critical market insights to make better, data-driven decisions in real-time. Each day, our platform facilitates more than 10 million answers from people in 25 countries.
Hundreds of companies, like Qualtrics, Zynga and comScore, rely on our technology to collect consumer opinions from millions of people in mobile apps and games from publishers such as MiniClip, Jam City, Atari, PeopleFun and many others. By connecting marketers & researchers with their target audiences at massive scale, we are building a new generation of better, faster market research products.
Recently named one of Inc.'s Fastest Growing Companies in both 2018 and 2019, we are a fast-moving, rapidly growing, profitable company looking for great people to join us.
We are working hard to build an environment where both our team and our business thrive.
- We are intentional about providing an extreme level of transparency, because it is the only way to ensure everyone has the context they need to be effective in their role and to make the biggest impact on the company.
- We have a bias toward action and expect a high degree of personal ownership because that’s the only way to reach our goals.
- We care deeply about intellectual honesty and making sure we are asking ourselves the right questions.
- We make personal growth a priority, helping employees learn, grow and reach their goals.
- We are building a diverse and inclusive environment through specific sourcing and hiring policies designed to counteract implicit bias and encourage diversity and fairness.
About the Role
TapResearch is hiring a Sr. UX Designer to join our team to help Design the future of our technology. A Sr. UX Designer at TapResearch leads the UX and UI design of software products with minimal oversight. Designers are part of a cross-functional team that works directly with Product, Engineering & Executive Leadership - bringing their visions to life.
This role will report directly to the COO and will be responsible for designing our mobile app monetization product. See: https://www.tapresearch.com/app-monetization-with-surveys. This product allows mobile app and game publishers to monetize their users through rewarded surveys. The product itself comprises multiple SDKs on Android, iOS, React Native and Unity, plus multiple APIs and web applications. You’ll also be involved in designing our NextGen product suite also!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform all functions of the product design lifecycle, including research, sketches, wireframes, concept designs, end-to-end user flows, interaction design, prototyping, pixel-perfect UI, documentation, accessibility checks, testing/design QA, etc.
- Work with cross-functional team members and rely heavily on both qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions.
- Contribute to product strategy by collaborating with the team to define problems in insightful ways, understanding business needs, and innovating within technical constraints
- Design clear, elegant solutions to complex business challenges on a daily basis
- Iterate efficiently on designs based on team feedback, customer feedback, and data.
- Identify cases where existing patterns break down in your work as well as others’ on the project and assess ways to mitigate these issues and strive for holistic product consistency
- Conduct design QA reviews/audits of existing and new features that have been implemented. Flag quality concerns to the appropriate product team members (engineers, product managers, design lead)
- Identify collaboration opportunities with other designers, engineers, squads and assess these opportunities with your design lead/product manager on the project.
- Work closely with the product team to help identify areas of improvement for features, the overall product, and team processes/workflows.
- Recommend new tools and technologies by staying abreast of the latest trends and techniques
Education & Experience
- 3+ years experience in UX & Product Design
- Design, Product or Engineering related Bachelors Degree.
- Experience designing for longterm, complex features/products from inception to launch (and has experience conducting ongoing data-informed iteration).
- Proven expert experience in all phases of the product design process including user research/synthesis, collaborative team white-boarding and brainstorming sessions, user journey maps, wire-framing, end-to-end user flows, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing.
- A portfolio demonstrating sufficient experience working on large scale enterprise products, specifically web platforms/applications.
- The ability to be an effective cross-functional problem solver who demonstrates extreme ownership of designs and product features
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in 1-on-1 or group scenarios. Must be comfortable presenting and discussing design decisions with the product team, but also with stakeholders and users.
- A passion for analyzing and understanding complex quantitative data and qualitative insights to inform design decisions
- Experience creating design systems/component libraries and maintaining these systems/libraries for consistency. And focuses heavily on consistency throughout the platform when utilizing the design systems/component libraries within feature designs.
- Experience with various user testing methodologies
Along with competitive compensation, TapResearch offers first-class benefits to all of its employees including:
- Unlimited PTO.
- 100% Employer Paid Healthcare.
- Stock options.
- New Macbook, company swag kit.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
TapResearch is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, and is committed to equal opportunity in our recruitment and selection process without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, ancestry, disability, medical condition, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.