Senior UX Designer
LeaseQuery is seeking a Senior UX Designer to join our growing team. In this role you will be an advocate for the user, identifying up-front research needs, defining navigation structure and user flows, conducting usability studies, and ensuring products are built with modern and intuitive interfaces. The Sr. User Experience Designer plays a key role in driving product strategy and celebrating the success of products and features within the LeaseQuery product suite.
What you will be doing
- Design simple and intuitive user experiences that our customers will love.
- Produce wireframes and high-fidelity mockups for research, team feedback, and collaboration with development.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Manage your time against the design backlog, often juggling multiple projects
- Solve problems, taking into account technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for Responsive Web and SaaS products.
- Regularly conduct design reviews with team and internal SMEs, iterating on the designs to improve results
- Identify needs and pain points during discovery to shape both short and long-term product strategy.
- Advocate for user feedback and encourage empathy through workshops, personas, user stories and journey maps.
- Plan and execute user research studies that generate insights to positively impact product design
- Work with a cross functional team, partnering with users, product analysts, business stakeholders and development teams to deliver business value.
- Support your peers and the organization by continuing to learn and collaborate, increasing the UX knowledge and processes we share.
What experience and skills we need you to have
- Bachelor’s Degree in human-computer interaction, graphic design or related field –or comparable industry experience
- 5+ years of experience as a UX/Product Designer
- An online portfolio demonstrating samples of design deliverables (personas, journey maps, low to high fidelity prototypes)
- Expertise in Figma or other industry standard design tools
- Proficient at producing wireframes, clickable prototypes, and design specs
- Deep knowledge in the latest interaction design best practices
- Ability to lead business partners through facilitated design workshops
- Visual UI design acumen including working with existing design systems or establishing new styles and patterns with intuitive and cohesive overall aesthetics.
- Self-starter. You get things done and don’t wait for work to come to you
- Appreciation for good design and how it improves the world around us
- Humble curiosity. While highly-skilled, you know you don’t have all the answers. You’re eager to learn from others including team-mates and end users.
- Flexible PTO (including 11 holidays)
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Great health benefits with multiple plan option
- Casual dress environment (when in office)
- Free gym membership at our office
- Annual employee development program stipend of $2,000 for each employee
- Flexible parental leave with 10 weeks paid leave for ALL new parents
- Fertility/adoption assistance
- Annual tutoring stipend for your children
- Mentorship program available immediately
- Regular team outings
- Advancement opportunities based on results, not politics
- Culture that emphasizes inclusiveness driven by our REDI Committee
LeaseQuery is an innovative, FinTech SaaS company focused on meeting accountants’ complex needs with the next generation of cloud-based accounting technology solutions. Our top-rated products are used by more than 2000+ organizations in 87 countries, and we are incredibly proud of our 99%+ customer retention rate.
We have recently been named #29 among Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing Companies, #26 on Deloitte Technology’s Fast 500 list, #4 on Georgia’s Fast 40 list, among many other accolades. We also made history with a two-time #1 rating on the Bulldog 100 list, an award that recognizes thriving businesses owned or operated by University of Georgia alumni.
LeaseQuery is an equal opportunity employer to all persons, free from restrictions and prejudice based upon race, color, creed, religion, sex, domestic relationship status, parental status, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, and disability status. LeaseQuery maintains a drug-free workplace.