Lead Product Designer
PLEASE NOTE: This is an onsite role based in our Swiss office in Mendrisio, Switzerland (it's just 7km from the Italian border and is easily commutable from Milan, Como, Varese or Lugano).
We are happy to assist with your relocation to this beautiful part of Europe and we have a remote working policy.
We are on a mission to create the leading platform for individuals and organizations to manage their tech talents; the experience starts with educational products and spans far beyond with features for people to manage their careers, enterprises to validate and track their employees’ tech skills, organizations to create custom content, and so on. Ours is an ambitious goal that requires a lot of innovation and creative ideas.
We develop a SaaS platform that helps enterprise companies and individual users to build tech skills at scale by consuming a vast content library we curate in house and practicing skills with our quizzes, exams, and market-leading hands-on labs. Our product also offers comprehensive tools to manage training, insights, and goals at scale.
Now is your chance to join our talented team and help us build the future of IT learning! We are looking for a passionate Lead Product Designer to add to our growing team. This person will lead our designers to work closely with Engineering and Product Management to design and iterate on simple, intuitive UX solutions for the consumer and enterprise markets, with special attention to the e-learning and technology objectives of our platform.
What you will do as the Lead Product Designer at Cloud Academy:
-Take over the product Design Squad and directly manage designers and their career.
- Build a design culture used to work with Engineers and Product Stakeholders.
- Structure and refine our design system and design processes.
- Contribute to the Product roadmap and plan for strategic design projects, like addressing our design debt and make our UX/UI consistent across the whole platform.
- 5+ years of experience as a product designer, UX designer, or similar roles.
- Experience leading and mentoring a team of Designers.
- Exceptional ability to structure and facilitate design processes.
- Excellent communication skills and ease having discussions with users, engineers, and executives.
- Excellent spoken and written English is a must for this position.
- Competitive salary including a bonus plan.
- Great company culture and work environment!
- World-class teammates and lots of opportunities for growth and development!
- Budget for professional development.
- Relocation bonus
- Remote working policy including 1 month a year of remote working from anywhere.
- 4 weeks paid vacation per year plus 17 paid holidays.