Parsley Health is a digital health company with a mission to transform the health of everyone, everywhere with the world's best possible medicine. Today, Parsley Health is the nation's largest health care company helping people suffering from chronic conditions find relief with holistic medicine. Our work is inspired by our members’ journeys and our actions are focused on impact and results.
We are seeking a senior UX writer to join our product design team! Candidates should have experience collaborating with product managers, product designers and partnering with and incorporating user research learnings. You’ll also get the opportunity to partner closely with our clinical team of Health Coaches and Doctors to craft the language to be clear and friendly for our member’s programs. This is a critical role and touches every aspect of our member’s journey. This role will report to the Product Design Director and collaborate closely with all product teams. This role is remote-friendly.
What you’ll do:
- You will be strategic partner within your product team to create content wireframes for page layouts to meet user needs and business objectives for logged-in and logged-out experiences.
- Work with product designers and product partners to create the words and tone guide users’ Parsley product experiences.
- Work closely with our clinician leads on crafting health challenges and tips for our clear and engaging members.
- Collaborate with researchers and apply user insights to inform strategic decisions and copy direction.
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of design experience with both a UI and UX skill-set.
- Deep focus on creating meaningful, data-driven user experiences based on user insights and testing.
- Ability to create clear and compelling UI as well as visually appealing layouts.
- Concise and clear communication - you are recognized as a positive collaborator with peers and cross-functional teams.
- A working knowledge of responsive design and frameworks.
- Expertise in Figma and creating delivery-ready designs.
- Ability to collaborate with pod PM partner to review user stories/milestones, estimate design effort and determine design process.
- Great compensation package
- Meaningful equity stake
- Complimentary Parsley Health Complete Care membership
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K + Employer Matching
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible work environment
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid time off
At Parsley Health we believe in celebrating everything that makes us human and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we can serve our members.