Senior UX Designer
Are you creative and data driven, with experience in B2B software? Do you strive to understand your users’ needs and define experiences that match their mental model? Does your empathy extend beyond the user and include collaborating, mentoring, and sharing knowledge within your team? Are you self-motivated, and a fast and hungry learner?
If this sounds like you, you may be a match for our growing UX team! Clumio is a well-funded Series C startup with a great culture - we were just named one of the Built In SF’s 2021 Best Places to Work. Our mission is to revolutionize data protection in the cloud, allowing IT professionals to guard against data loss and ransomware in ways that are both less expensive and 10X simpler than existing tools. The UX team is central to delivering on our promise of an easy, flexible, and secure experience.
- Partner closely with product management, documentation, sales, and support to understand our users and their needs.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative user research.
- Partner closely with engineering to understand technical constraints and possibilities.
- Produce along the whole gamut of UX design: user journeys, interaction flows, wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity UX specs.
- Revise designs based on feedback from those inside and outside UX, and from the results of user testing.
- Contribute to constant improvement in UX processes.
- Passionately advocate on behalf of our users across the company.
- 3+ years experience in UX design, including some experience with B2B software.
- Great interaction design skills. We’re looking for someone who can make complex ideas simple to users.
- Demonstrated ability to design creative solutions.
- An online portfolio demonstrating your best work.
- An openness to feedback and a readiness to let go of your own ideas if something better comes along.
- Strong communication skills.
- Basic visual design skills.
- Experience using UX design systems.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced agile work environment.
- Comfortable working with a global team.
- Experience with Figma is a plus.
- Experience with Pendo is a plus.
- Experience in data protection is a plus.