Media.Monks is a digital-first marketing and advertising services company connecting the dots across content, data & digital media and technology services. Inspired by the connectivity and flexibility of technology APIs, Media.Monks’ single-P&L model offers brands seamless access to a nearly 6,000-strong team of digital talent organized across 57 talent hubs in 33 countries.
With us, you'll find a diverse group of colleagues with different backgrounds and perspectives. We believe everyone has something of value to offer, and that sustaining a truly diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace begins with fostering an environment where people can be themselves, authentically, every day. We want to build something with the potential to change the heart of our industry, and we’d love to include your unique perspective.
Now, about the opportunity: As a UX Copywriter, you’ll join an embedded team and help shape internal products and tools for one of the world's biggest tech companies. Additionally, our ideal candidate is a go-getter who seeks new opportunities to create impactful work.
- Plan, build, and write in-product content.
- Collaborate directly with client-side designers, engineers, and other stakeholders.
- Provide innovative solutions to creative problems and processes.Communicate effectively in a cross-functional team, creating and leading presentations to clients and other stakeholders in writing, in person, or over video chat.
- Develop strong client relationships and be seen as a true partner with a deep understanding of their brand and product offerings.
- Focus on detail, quality, and timeliness.
- Consistently turn around top-notch creative work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Be a champion for our culture and values.
Background & Skills
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience working as a UX copywriter with cross-functional teams.
- A stellar portfolio that shows creative range, experience with tech clients, and exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to present work clearly and effectively to communicate your thinking and help stakeholders to make decisions.
- Deep understanding of the UX space.
- Ability to translate complex concepts into everyday language.
- Ability to own projects from concept through execution.
- Great communication skills and experience collaborating through shared documents and presenting work to clients through writing, in person, or over video chat.
- Ability to work quickly through multiple iterations while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
The Perks of Working With Us:
- All benefits are effective starting the first day of the month following the start date
- Fully paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for employee and dependent(s)
- A 3% 401(k) match from the start
- 3 weeks of paid time off in the first year (plus paid company holidays)
- Pet insurance for one furry (or feathery) friend
- Career training and learning opportunities
At Media.Monks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to win the decade by changing the industry for good. Partner to 8 of the 10 most innovative companies in the world, Media.Monks works with established as well as up-and-coming global, regional, DTC and B2B brands, helping them own their data and build out customer ecosystems to elicit smart, efficient, high-impact engines for growth. We deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.