We are looking to hire a UX Designer to join our team at Fourth!
This individual will work with Product Managers, Developers and others internal departments, to craft user-centered product design for restaurant, hotel and other hospitality Fourth clients.
What You'll Be Doing. . .
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences to deliver an excellent end-user experience
- Own your projects from start to finish--initial concepts sketched out through to the final pixel-level detail
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to understand user interfaces and interactions
- Design and prototyping using Sketch, InVision and Abstract
What You Need to Have. . .
- 2+ years experience a professional designer working on web or mobile products or services
- Product design experience working on Enterprise level software
- Understanding of web and mobile design constraints
- Experience using tools for design and prototyping
In July 2019 Fourth joined forces with HotSchedules to become the global leader in end-to-end restaurant and hospitality management technology solutions. Together, the merged company now represents the world’s largest and only provider of end-to-end restaurant and hospitality management solutions for customers across the globe and of all sizes—from a single location or franchisee restaurant to a global restaurant or hotel chain. The combined company’s complete software-as-service (SaaS) solution suite including: scheduling, time & attendance, applicant tracking, training, inventory management / procurement, HR / benefits and payroll services now serves customers in 120,000 locations worldwide and is supported by a dedicated, unified team across offices in the US, UK, Bulgaria, China, Australia and UAE.
Fourth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, age, national origin, military status, religion, or disability or any other legally protected status.