Through your work at Vauld, you will have the opportunity to change money for the 21st century. We’re a leading cryptocurrency platform and are passionate about increasing economic freedom around the world.
As a UI/UX Designer, you'll have the opportunity to make an outsized impact on our product, company, and our target users. You'll work directly with the Head of Design and will be involved with bringing features and products from idea to completion.
You will be empowered to own problems, drive solutions, and are accountable to our business goals. This position comes with a massive influence on how our product works, not just how it looks.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, data scientists, and content strategists to define problems & goals; map user flows, prototype interactions, and launch new products and services.
- Design product concepts that balance vision, craft, speed, and business needs.
- Craft every detail of new product features, from idea to UX to pixel-perfect execution.
- Run projects end to end with engineers to drive your vision to the finish line.
- Create new interactions that are intuitive, practical, and convergent. Evolve our design system intentionally as we scale.
- You have well-rounded skills and 3+ years of experience in running projects independently end to end.
- You can create clear, intuitive, and visually appealing human interfaces.
- You can untangle vague conceptual problems, and have a sharp intuition for the most accessible mental models and flows, so users can immediately start gaining value out of the product.
- You're a good listener who collaborates well with different stakeholders. You observe and internalize all inputs and feedback to help you reach an optimal decision.
- You care about the business needs, implications, and practicality of your designs.
- You have experience working in fast-paced startups where tradeoffs in speed and quality are everyday rituals.
- You bring unique strengths and perspectives to the team. We're looking to build a diverse team where our skills and experience can complement each other.
- You invest in crypto, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, etc. in your free time or have a genuine curiosity in this space. - However, we do believe learning these investment products and tools can very well be done on the job.
- You have cross-platform design experiences (Web, Android, iOS)
Working at Vauld:
You will join a fun and intellectually stimulating work environment. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact and joining a team where we pride ourselves on being disruptive and ambitious, a career with Vauld is perfect for you.
We would love to hear from you even if you don’t fulfill 100% of the above requirements, or are unsure about whether this would be the right fit. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and any other relevant information.
Vauld is currently operating fully remotely through the COVID-19 pandemic, however, Vauld has offices in Bengaluru and Singapore. This position is open to all qualified applicants in India.