Director of UI/UX
Posted 1 year ago
Apply for this job
Do you want to be part of Boston’s hottest up and coming startup? Insurify is one of the fastest-growing MIT FinTech startups and has been recognized as a global Top 100 InsurTech company. We’re changing the way millions of people compare and buy insurance with artificial intelligence, technology, and superior product design.
Founded in 2013 by Snejina Zacharia (CEO), Todor Kiryazov (CPO) and Giorgos Zacharia, Co-founder and Board Member, Insurify has raised $128 million in venture capital funding from top investors including Viola Group, MTech Capital, Hearst Ventures, Nationwide Ventures and MassMutual Ventures.
Our team is highly analytical, fast-moving, and focused on one thing: getting more people to compare insurance quotes using Insurify.
How you will make an impact
- Lead and scale user experience, design and research at Insurify
- Collaborate with product, engineering, marketing and content to execute on product designs that drive business goals and delight the customer
- Utilize design thinking principles to build engaging customer experiences that solve goals with elegant simplicity
- Conduct and analyze user research studies and feedback
- Conceptualize user flows, customer journey maps, pixel-perfect design mockups from sketches, wireframes, and other UX deliverable that represent your design thinking capabilities
What you need to succeed
- Expertise in designing digital products
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a strong foundation in fundamental design principles and examples of strong conceptual thinking executed with high attention to detail
- Strong skills in, and understanding of, modern design processes, including design tools like Figma, Sketch, Invision, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Passion for building functional and engaging consumer user experiences with a strong customer-centric focus
- Ample experience collaborating across multiple stakeholder groups, communicating with diverse audiences, and balancing trade-offs
- Bachelors degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of professional UX experience
- Employee stock options
- 401K plan
- Great healthcare plan
- Unlimited vacation and sick time
- Free snacks and beverages every day in office
- Team lunches and outings
- Friendly office culture
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.