Director of UX
Logz.io provides the world’s most popular open-source log analysis, infrastructure monitoring, and distributed tracing platform, presented as a simple, fast, secure, and scalable service in the cloud.
We’re looking for an experienced Director of UX to join us. The right candidate will be an accomplished UX leader, experienced in mentoring and coaching designers, who can—and will—be a user champion across the rapidly growing Logz.io platform.
This is a highly visible strategic role, with the opportunity to make a big impact in a fast-growing, dynamic company.
Are you interested in an environment where you can leverage your accumulated UX wisdom to help forge a new path for the Logz.io technology platform? If so, we’d love to talk with you!
- Lead an amazing team of talented high performers: Your growing UX team is a group of Product designers and UX writers who will look to you for training, guidance, and inspiration in striving for excellent solutions for projects that encompass both existing features and new products.
- Drive the UX standards within a company committed to moving the needle on product design and user collaboration.
- Work closely with product managers and dev teams to establish high standards for product and UX process - from UX KPI definitions, to usability testing, and to the final UI.
- Understand and meticulously think through every aspect of the overall user journey, putting users’ needs first in the definition of requirements, including a deep understanding of Logz.io personas, JTBD, and the Logz.io user journey.
- A leader with 7+ years of experience in consistently delivering high quality SAAS/B2B products, with 3+ years’ experience in building and coaching teams for high impact results:
- Experience in UX Research (quantitative and qualitative).
- Experience working collaboratively with senior designers, UX writers, product managers, and engineers.
- Track record of key contributions to innovative, successful products.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to listen, articulate positions, and advocate designs.
- A passionate advocate for the end user, who never loses sight of the big picture. Outstanding UX portfolio, demonstrating clear insights, problem solving, and simple, effective solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual/Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Industrial Design, or other related field.